I miss Lexy and Pete

Hey I had an amazing time with the most wonderful people and friends here. And when I am home again tonight I will for sure miss them. But all the lovely and nice memories and of course the looking forward to visit each other again will make me happy for a long time. 

❤️❤️❤️😍

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey I had an amazing time with the most wonderful people and friends here. And when I am home again tonight I will for sure miss them. But all the lovely and nice memories and of course the looking forward to visit each other again will make me happy for a long time. 

❤️❤️❤️😍

Sounds like you had a blast and good to hear everybody is fine.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really really had an amazing unforgettable time. Forget Vegas. Lwiw is the way to go 👍👍😍

oh, it's so nice you had a fun time Romeo, wish you! all of your age,to spending it in happiness..:heart:

Oye yeah,by the way! you need this kind of welcoming to back in home..::):heart:

NG-9-1.gif

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 12:22 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I really really had an amazing unforgettable time. Forget Vegas. Lwiw is the way to go 👍👍😍

Hey, Jabba. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. I'm just curious.
Did you mean Lviv, the largest city in western Ukraine? Is that where
you were?

Just now, letsdothis said:

Thanks. That was extremely thoughtful of you to visit our old friends
and help celebrate Pete's birthday in person. 👍

I was extremely happy to had the chance to visit these incredible nice people and wonderful friends of mine. We had an unforgettable time together and can't wait to repeat it. ❤️

• Like 3

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I was extremely happy to had the chance to visit these incredible nice people and wonderful friends of mine. We had an unforgettable time together and can't wait to repeat it. ❤️

All it wants now is for a member here to actually appear on cam :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Layne did. He was one of us and joined VHTV. He did appear on RLC first as a guest, so technically he doesn’t count in that sense. Besides that, I think I may be the only one whose image has appeared on the site. A long time ago, Jeka had a pic of my ass on his laptop. 

Records are there to be broken lool