R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

5 minutes ago, super134 said:

It definitely looks like they upgraded all the cameras in addition to the new ones.

Not all the cams,for exemple the image in bathroom cams it's a lot better but seems it's the same cams(if you look to the bathroom  details you will see they still not very clear),Seems they retouch the cams focus and specialy they improved lights a lot.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not all the cams,for exemple the image in bathroom cams it's a lot better but seems it's the same cams(if you look to the bathroom  details you will see they still not very clear),Seems they retouch the cams focus and specialy they improved lights a lot.

The cameras in the livingroom looks a lot sharper also, I think they upgraded or replaced some of them with new.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The cameras in the livingroom looks a lot sharper also, I think they upgraded or replaced some of them with new.

Yes agree,some cams for sure are new,for exemple cam3 in living room looks very clean,both with lights on and in dark.This new cams rlc is putting in some houses not only improve the daylight image but it improves a lot the night vision mode.In general house looks a lot more pleasant to eyes.

Cams: Indication of new cams (for higher resolution)  is change of color. Cam 15 shows the red bedsheet as reddish-brown, while cam 16 (now zoomed more in) shows an orange like red. So these two cameras would be unidentical, and has not been replaced. Cam 10 showed Kristy's iPhone, not sure if she's aware of that. Cam 8 and 9 could be new, not sure. This seems to be a rather big investment of RLC with this setup.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Kristy sleeping in her old room tonight, not sure why. Maybe just waiting till she has all moved plus the room was free tonight.

Yes, I guess you're right, last night there. Kirsty was for some reason stressed today (said "motherfucker"), so probably tomorrow.