R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

If Katya is packing she must not be the fourth girl. :confused:

I wonder when we will get to see her and where she is sleeping.

I've a feeling she is the 4th girl, Rosalie. She's never given us these views before as a guest...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've a feeling she is the 4th girl, Rosalie. She's never given us these views before as a guest...

Yeah first time I see this view from her, but again her clothes is getting washed now in the washing machine, and since she been packing all her stuff I dont think she is the fourth girl. She had panties on earlier but put them in the washer with the rest of the clothes.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen her give that kind of view many times.  However it was usually with the lights off before she went to sleep.

However, if she is the 4th girl why does she seem to be packing. :confused:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yeah first time I see this view from her, but again her clothes is getting washed now in the washing machine, and since she been packing all her stuff I dont think she is the fourth girl.

I've seen her do this several times specially over the summer

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Really hope not.With this new close view and clarity cams i am seing this blonde like i never wished...

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I've seen her give that kind of view many times.  However it was usually with the lights off before she went to sleep.

However, if she is the 4th girl why does she seem to be packing. :confused:

But not without panties have you ?