Ema & Lia

On 5/25/2021 at 8:32 PM, ronmiddelburg said:

where can I find her?

since you're new, i'll go easy on you.

you're responding to a 2 year old post.  she doesn't do chaturbate anymore.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Ema & Lia - are there two identical twins because I only ever see one girl and believe it is Ema. I keep checking this site daily for 30 seconds and "nothing to see here, move on". RLC and Camarads are competing for the worst voyeur cam site - sheeeesh!!!.

i don't know which one she is but camarads needs to put only one name on the apartment,just like Maya & victor...maya hasn't been there in a long time.as for the other's don't know much about them.      

WAKE UP CAMARADS            seduction GIF

• Haha 2

On 10/13/2021 at 6:08 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Ema & Lia - are there two identical twins because I only ever see one girl and believe it is Ema. I keep checking this site daily for 30 seconds and "nothing to see here, move on". RLC and Camarads are competing for the worst voyeur cam site - sheeeesh!!!.

Being compared to Camarads is an insult to RLC. Camarads have apartments that are empty most of the time and when people do appear, they do nothing sexual (Elise and Nolan, Ina and Adam, Monica). Dumb bints who disconnect the cam whenever they have sex (Mia and Ava). Girls who just sit there like a beached whale for views (Em and Lia). A bunch of tired old couples (Victor and (nu)Maya, Riley and Dave, Zac and Vanessa). And finally new couple which is as boring as stale as the older ones (Ela and Tom).

This site is a shitshow and it needs to die a quick death to save people money.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...