B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry 

Yes for reasons beyond everyone's control in this forum, the rules have changed in all of the forum threads, so I would suggest everyone please take time to read them, as they are posted at the beginning of every Topic, 2nd or 3rd thread down from the top.

These new rules will be enforced without regard.

Thanks for everyone's attention to this matter.

12 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I wouldnt  piss on mila if she was on fire...if Elvira leaves before mila. its only that Elvira isn't making RLC money outside the apt. like mila and her work partner sera does...  oh by the way im back

Good morning gents.   Geez bud I didn't mean to piss you off last night. Sorry man, I had no idea you felt that way about Mila or I wouldn't have joked about it. I'm glad you didn't read it until you got home so hopefully you had a whole lot better evening than I did. 

I haven't read the overnight posts from any of the other apartments yet so I'm going to do that now. 

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what is was with Mila and Bea, almost sounded like they argued about something, and Bea left to her own room looking upset.

Yeah they did, i liked how Mila kept her temper, something that i cannot say about Bea...she was pissed.

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

Yeah they did, i liked how Mila kept her temper, something that i cannot say about Bea...she was pissed.

maybe the fact that they came back very early last night, maybe something happened

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe the fact that they came back very early last night, maybe something happened

It looked to me like Bea got pissed at something Mila said while they were laying on the bed together.  After Bea left Mila and Laura snickered and gave each other a WTF kind of look.  I haven't seen them this morning so don't know if they are talking to each other or not.

I know I'm not supposed to talk about other apartments here but I watched Eva and Sam's apartment last night and if you want to see a very good show check it out on replay.  Somewhere there is a girl who I bet is having a hard time walking today.  That's all I'll say 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It looked to me like Bea got pissed at something Mila said while they were laying on the bed together.  After Bea left Mila and Laura snickered and gave each other a WTF kind of look.  I haven't seen them this morning so don't know if they are talking to each other or not.

I'm not a fun of Bea so i will give a right to Mila....i really liked the way she kept her temper.