R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The title is Roomates / Single 

The "/" is very important because "single" is only for Maya not for roomates apartments 🙂

Maya sure doesn't appear tp be "single" to me, should to moved to couples category. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am used to criticism, when the apartment was still closed I asked:
you think that if you open the apartment, RLC sends girls like Kamy and Kaley or Mila and Elvira, this is the answer and I think Kamy and Kaley have done well to leave, if they did not want to show in this way, the choice that made Kristy , remember that she was in this apartment two years to masturbate under the covers, however I understand that a person pays all this money to see the sex, my criticism is that there are 18 apartments with couples and the title of these apartments is "roommate single ", so I would prefer to see only women and no boys and clowns as they are now, I repeat this is just my thought and there is room for all opinions

Well in Kami case she did all for more times that Kristy and Mara are doing and would say more times and as explicit,don't remember her last boyfriend name(the blonde dude)but seen them doing everything(less blowjobs),from riding,to fingering,to handjobs.Think Its roommates house,not single..single was putted expressly for Maya when she ended up with her dude.personaly the fact this girls are with their real boyfriends is great,it seems real life(still could be more real life).If was an "singles" house it would be an "lie" and not real,and they would just go to other houses do what we fortunately can see in cams,there is always the Barca houses(with exception of kyle&Rus house)that basicaly mostly deliver the singles experience most of the time.In this case(this house)is as much an case of seing the sex as it's of truly watching this girls real life's,that of course includes their boyfriends etc.

52 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I don't mind them closing blind in front of cam 5 in morning to block sun, still have good view with cam 4. Cam 1 may have been a mistake by Angel Kat last night not knowing that it blocked cam, haven't seen them do that before, have to wait and see it they do it again. 

Agree,cam1 its most serious case(mainly because it's the only cam we have to see general zone)hopeful they won't repeat the same mistake,in last case they can replace the courtines for another type of them(that don't bloke the view).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

The title is Roomates / Single 

The "/" is very important because "single" is only for Maya not for roomates apartments 🙂

Why is Maya in the category "single"? Every time I have opened her page (not ofteh though), that fellow is sitting there by the computer. It very much seems that he lives there, why is his name not on the list?

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Why is Maya in the category "single"? Every time I have opened her page (not ofteh though), that fellow is sitting there by the computer. It very much seems that he lives there, why is his name not on the list?

Ask rlc or Maya,  not me 😁

For the moment, her boyfriend don't want have his name on the project even if he lives in the apartment all the time 

It's not really a big problem in my point of view, in "single" section or in "couples" section, it's the same, we have still beautiful Maya in the project 😉

1 hour ago, ConanSp said:

What's going on with this photo shoot with Alana and Kat, I didn't see a birthday cake, is this like a "coming out" thing with the two of them  

They love taking a cake on photo 😉

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ask rlc or Maya,  not me 😁

For the moment, her boyfriend don't want have his name on the project even if he lives in the apartment all the time 

It's not really a big problem in my point of view, in "single" section or in "couples" section, it's the same, we have still beautiful Maya in the project 😉

I did not ask you, I placed a question to anybody, though I know I will not get an answer. Your answer is probably the correct one, but RLC should of course put the "boyfriend´s" name beside Maya, none of the names on RLC are real names anyway.