R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

5 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Should be eating cake not taking photo of it and what about the two mugs with hearts and the flowers

it allows to highlight the cake, like having two beautiful friends who make the models 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, firewall said:

the bf of kristy can't let her alone just one second he follow kristy everywhere I don't see this relation during long time, this guy is a pot of glue

Was going to comment on this earlier and you're right, I hate to make the comparison to the old but it's almost like the old 3k where Kami Kaley had the arpt and Kristy had her bedroom. She spent sometime with her friends last night and this morning but he has been stuck up her ass all day and they have been in the bedroom all afternoon, they just had an argument in the bedroom, it looked as if Kristy wanted to go out maybe to spend time with Rosa or do other things in the aprt as she kept gesturing towards the door. and he kept pulling her back she got pissed.

Now i got it!Rosa is in fact the cleaning ladie,that is not an resident(Altought her name is in the house)but An guest that sleeps from time to time in coach and cleans also the place.PS..imagine if katya was the resident instead of Rose..salivating homer simpson GIF.

5 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I think the K-mar palace is preparing for a party, everyone showered and dressed, snacks on the table, living room cleared of drying rack, couch put back to a couch

What a nice contrast from--the girls are getting ready to go clubbing 😏

• Like 3

Was expecting to weekend to see if house really changed and gladly i see it did,an little bit to dark but still an big improvement over the past(last time they did an party two cams were moved to corner(kitchen and the main livingroom cam)so and unbelievably fashion..progress for better in rlc.Wish rlc did the same thing Regard the other(nonsense)roommates house.This house was dead and residents did most of things outside..then big changes in residents..and boom..an more real,active place.