R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

Hopefully Alana now that is an resident will go all the way with the dude,some time ago she did this same thing with same dude(dry hump)and was all,now hopefully will be more than dry hump.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hopefully Alana now that is an resident will go all the way with the dude,some time ago she did this same thing with same dude(dry hump)and was all,now hopefully will be more than dry hump.

What...a wet hump...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

As an veteran rlc client i am glad we getting houses like this,they could had stick with the dead place house was for the last couple years but(even if took them to much dam time)they revolutionized the house,now we just need rlc does the same with one or other house(like roommates place two..(aka Angie motel travel agency underblankets thing),Revamp that house,put new residents,put some news cams with good views and we will have two good roommates houses.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I think there is a chance to see something interesting tonight with alana because she have not put a pad after the shower so I think her blood period is over

Fallowing the "ritm" next in "line" should be her,Rosa will be the last one,and seing how she was sexy as hell in bathube shower..she could surprise.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As an veteran rlc client i am glad we getting houses like this,they could had stick with the dead place house was for the last couple years but(even if took them to much dam time)they revolutionized the house,now we just need rlc does the same with one or other house(like roommates place two..(aka Angie motel travel agency underblankets thing),Revamp that house,put new residents,put some news cams with good views and we will have two good roommates houses.

I think one of the problem is the Angie apartment is so big, and too many people entering in and out. This apartment here is smaller and easier to follow.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fallowing the "ritm" next in "line" should be her,Rosa will be the last one,and seing how she was sexy as hell in bathube shower..she could surprise.

If she gets enough to drink maybe we will get lucky, but she sleeps on the couch so might not happen.

• Upvote 1