B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

more like 110 days and the answer HELL NO she has idea of what either one of those mean.

How in God's name does someone like that score 110+ days in RLC?  And to make it worse isn't this her 2nd or 3rd time here?  You would think RLC would have learned the first couple times 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

How in God's name does someone like that score 110+ days in RLC?  And to make it worse isn't this her 2nd or 3rd time here?  You would think RLC would have learned the first couple times 

This is her first time as a participant, and will be her last as she has made sure of that. She came to visit her friend Sophie a couple time in B-2 and spent the night.

This is her first time as a participant, and will be her last as she has made sure of that. She came to visit her friend Sophie a couple time in B-2 and spent the night.

OK.  I must have read wrong but even if it is her first time how has RLC let her stay this long when others like Elvira are gone after a month or a little longer.  I know Elvira isn't gone yet but she is all packed up and I'm just waiting for the ax to fall on her. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK.  I must have read wrong but even if it is her first time how has RLC let her stay this long when others like Elvira are gone after a month or a little longer.  I know Elvira isn't gone yet but she is all packed up and I'm just waiting for the ax to fall on her. 

That is the million dollar question ? Like Angel will gone after a month, watch and Sera will still be there and one has to ask WHY?

That is the million dollar question ? Like Angel will gone after a month, watch and Sera will still be there and one has to ask WHY?

Well I'm going to take a quick look in on B4 and then leave Barcelona and head for Russia.  I don't even waste my time on B2 or B3.  

Even Serafima begins to get boring, not because you do not show anything, but more because of the harshness with which it treats other people, especially Ginger, although I think Ginger is happy with this situation, after all, Serafima, at her age that you earnings to live this way, I do not think he is very happy

• Upvote 1

Audio in bathroom is removed because the other restroom is out of order and it will take quite some time to fix, so they have to use the toilet in the bathroom for now and thats why they removed the audio and moved the camera angle a little.

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

Even Serafima begins to get boring, not because you do not show anything, but more because of the harshness with which it treats other people, especially Ginger, although I think Ginger is happy with this situation, after all, Serafima, at her age that you earnings to live this way, I do not think he is very happy

This apartment is a clear and loud example of RLC's nonchalance of her viewers' enjoyment. They are more interested in keeping girls who can make them money rather than for their viewers.

There is no such thing as fair and proper management. Girls who long deserved to be sent home are still here because they make money for RLC.

Those who are still subscribing to RLC please think twice whenever it is time for you to renew or not.

One thing is very clear, your satisfaction is not important to them (I don't say this lightly although I am only 16 months user). Only money (including yours) and how much money the girls can make for them counts.

Edit: And yes, just saw Fagen's post regarding the audio. And that too, no bathroom audio in apartment bcos the girls (girl) complained. World-class management.

Edited by SierraTM
edit

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

This apartment is a clear and loud example of RLC's nonchalance of her viewers' enjoyment. They are more interested in keeping girls who can make them money rather than for their viewers.

There is no such thing as fair and proper management. Girls who long deserved to be sent home are still here because they make money for RLC.

Those who are still subscribing to RLC please think twice whenever it is time for you to renew or not.

One thing is very clear, your satisfaction is not important to them (I don't say this likely although I am only 16 months user). Only money (including yours) and how much money the girls can make for them counts.

Edit: And yes, just saw Fagen's post regarding the audio. And that too, no bathroom audio in apartment bcos the girls (girl) complained. World-class management.

Good thing I dont depend on this apartment since there is a lot of others I can watch with pleasure, so no need for me to think twice 🙂