B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The house mistress and maid, the simple slave girl, and the outstanding superstar.

Who would you choose to watch ?

Who is the superstar ginger or angelina ?

Nevermind I just read your post again, must be angelina.

il y a 5 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

The house mistress and maid, the simple slave girl, and the outstanding superstar.

Who would you choose to watch ?

I choose to watch the one who long should be sent home get sent home.

She has absolutely no interest in this project and yet people are watching her like dogs waiting for a bone to drop.

I am sorry to say this but these viewers are sad.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I choose to watch the one who long should be sent home get sent home.

She has absolutely no interest in this project and yet people are watching her like dogs waiting for a bone to drop.

I am sorry to say this but these viewers are sad.

Agree, she is often among top cams though she rarely does anything special.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who is the superstar ginger or angelina ?

Angel is by far the superstar, you see she has been invited back for a reason. Ginger will not be invited back, nor will Sera when her time finally ends.

Just now, Fagen said:

Agree, she is often among top cams though she rarely does anything special.

I sometimes believe that RLC controls the top cams, instead of the viewers, I have learned over the past almost 8 years that RLC is nothing more than Smoke and Mirrors.

il y a 9 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Good thing I dont depend on this apartment since there is a lot of others I can watch with pleasure, so no need for me to think twice 🙂

Good for you, but I am not just talking about content but also about RLC's management.

They can't even fix the toilet what makes you think they can fix the content?

Sophie should be so proud that she taught Serafima every little angle to cameras, She must have studied her friend intensely before coming to RLC to ensure she had complete comprehension of all the angles needed. She has used them for 110 days far to long to perfection. FAR TO LONG !!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sophie should be so proud that she taught Serafima every little angle to cameras, She must have studied her friend intensely before coming to RLC to ensure she had complete comprehension of all the angles needed. She has used them for 110 days far to long to perfection. FAR TO LONG !!!

😁

Yes, Sera behaves like Sophie in her first presences. But Sophie wasn't so bad during her last stay, maybe just too long too.

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

Anyone knows when the twins,Gina and the two girls in b1 leave!?Looks like they are in for months and months zzzz.

The problem is if Gina leaves b4 the twins, then B2 will really be dead cold because the twins can only take instructions.

I am not sure about Jaya right now although she is showing potential.

These 2 girls in B1, actually only 1, is RLC's darling & pet so unless some drastic happens, she will stay for god knows how long.

100+ days of no-show (not that RLC cares), 10-12 hours spent outside, she must be making tons for them off-cam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1