B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Sometimes when is shows the 3 dots it can help to select another camera and then back to the one you wanted. It can be a little tricky.

I've tried it all over RLC and it's messed up everywhere no matter what apartment or camera I try.  

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Just noticed they moved the bathroom cam back to its org. position and audio is also back.

Did the apartment go UM or did Sera with her talent for screwing things up fix it herself?  I wonder if she changed the camera angle and disabled the audio herself in the first place. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I've tried it all over RLC and it's messed up everywhere no matter what apartment or camera I try.  

Yes I had that earlier tonight, no dots or anything just black screen, pressing play did nothing.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Did the apartment go UM or did Sera with her talent for screwing things up fix it herself?  I wonder if she changed the camera angle and disabled the audio herself in the first place. 

they went UM 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

No RLC did that because the other restroom downstairs was out of order, so they had to use the one upstairs, is why they had the audio removed temporarely.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No RLC did that because the other restroom downstairs was out of order, so they had to use the one upstairs, is why they had the audio removed temporarely.

I know that's what they said but you never know what to believe with them.

That camera angle and no audio was still gone a couple hours ago and I never saw the apartment go UM so it must have been really fast while I was out on the floor with a customer