B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Must be just mine though I don't know why it would be.

It's midnight and the girls just got on Sera's bed to watch a movie or something and brought a fresh bottle of wine.  Maybe not going clubbing tonight

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If Sera had any guts at all and to prove she is not Frozen, she would go to bed nude once, just once, and then not hide from the voyeurs.

I stand corrected, Sera you certainly surprised me !!! Just wondering if I finally get to use the nickname I have been saving for 4 months

I so want to say just how SENSATIONAL, SEXY, SULTRY, SEDUCTIVE you really are, so don't let me down !!!

il y a 4 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

I stand corrected, Sera you certainly surprised me !!! Just wondering if I finally get to use the nickname I have been saving for 4 months

I so want to say just how SENSATIONAL, SEXY, SULTRY, SEDUCTIVE you really are, so don't let me down !!!

She just did, didn't she 😏

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course, was there ever a question ? She has no intention of playing the game for us.

I personally don't want her to play the game--just want her to be real with herself and her desires---and be open about it. 

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Of course, was there ever a question ? She has no intention of playing the game for us.

I think she is negotiating her price to do something or just simply making arrangements for her adventures tomorrow.

She is a waste of time in this apartment.

I am watching less of her since Jan so I might be wrong but she has yet to even show us a spread pussy on her bed so why the fxxk is she still here for 100 over days when she can't even do that?

Il y a 4 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

Did the apartment go UM or did Sera with her talent for screwing things up fix it herself?  I wonder if she changed the camera angle and disabled the audio herself in the first place. 

Nope she did one better, she commanded RLC to do it.

Why do it yourself when ur lackeys are waiting for you to ask them 😏

33 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I see after the little squabble between Mila & Bea, they come one after the other to B1 for some peer counseling.

I just got the store ready for the day and opened RLC about 30 minutes ago, just in time to see Mila give Angelina and Ginger little kisses at the door and leave.  Anybody know what she was doing there?  To my knowledge she hasn't had anything to do with B1 for over 3 weeks.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just got the store ready for the day and opened RLC about 30 minutes ago, just in time to see Mila give Angelina and Ginger little kisses at the door and leave.  Anybody know what she was doing there?  To my knowledge she hasn't had anything to do with B1 for over 3 weeks.

Bea stayed overnight. Angel and Ginger left with her, probably walked her to the bus stop. They returned shortly after with Mila, but she only stayed long enough for a cuppa...just chatted at the table.She was probably in the area and just popped in. She avoided Bea. I'm not sure whether they're speaking to each other yet...