B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bea stayed overnight. Angel and Ginger left with her, probably walked her to the bus stop. They returned shortly after with Mila, but she only stayed long enough for a cuppa...just chatted at the table.She was probably in the area and just popped in. She avoided Bea. I'm not sure whether they're speaking to each other yet...

Thanks.  I only logged in just in time to see her leave.

Yesterday and last night were my bi-monthly date so I haven't seen anything that's been going on since Monday afternoon.  I hope Mila and Bea aren't still avoiding each other.  Seems a bit childish for 2 supposedly grown women living together.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Yesterday and last night were my bi-monthly date so I haven't seen anything that's been going on since Monday afternoon.  I hope Mila and Bea aren't still avoiding each other.  Seems a bit childish for 2 supposedly grown women living together.

Good, now you can change your name to Igotsome 😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It doesn't take much for some of these girls to fall out, but then again, it doesn't take much for them to make up again...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't take much for some of these girls to fall out, but then again, it doesn't take much for them to make up again...😏

It shouldn't take much to make up again but lately Mila isn't home enough to make up with her reflection in the mirror and when she is home she mostly sleeps.  

She sure wants Ginger to play with her pussy tonight but Ginger just isn't in the mood.  Sera has grabbed her hand and stuck it on her pussy at least 5 times and Ginger keeps moving it away.  It's funny to watch.  How many times have I seen Ginger try to play with Sera's pussy and has her hand pushed away.  Turnabout is fair play Sera.😉