B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ahhh B1 is indeed freezing, but Hell might take awhile 😅

I have 4 other apartments I'm trying to get familiar with that hopefully will feed my voyeuristic appetite.  Time will tell.

il y a 7 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I have 4 other apartments I'm trying to get familiar with that hopefully will feed my voyeuristic appetite.  Time will tell.

I am watching B2, B1 (when Ginger is on the couch home alone 😳), Olivia and still trying to appreciate Linda & Lana. 

Used to watch B4 too but ever since Mila went into "waiting to go home" mode, I watch less often.

I hope Jaya will turn out to be a "superstar". I don't know what @nagachilli2 thinks but for me so far, she is the only one who might be showing potential to be the next mini Monica 😉

But anyway my missus gave the approval for another month of RLC but I am still considering. 

28 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am watching B2, B1 (when Ginger is on the couch home alone 😳), Olivia and still trying to appreciate Linda & Lana. 

Used to watch B4 too but ever since Mila went into "waiting to go home" mode, I watch less often.

I hope Jaya will turn out to be a "superstar". I don't know what @nagachilli2 thinks but for me so far, she is the only one who might be showing potential to be the next mini Monica 😉

But anyway my missus gave the approval for another month of RLC but I am still considering. 

I will still keep an eye on B1, mainly for Ginger with some hope that Gigi comes back.  B2 is way too Kindergarten for me.  B3, not a chance. I watch B4 because I like Elvira and Adelita together, I want to see if Mila and Laura start getting more into it and because Laima is always good for a laugh. 

Ones I'm just starting to investigate based on what I've read are Eva and Sam, Kristy and her gaggle of roomies, Jane and Dick (if they ever come back) and Emily, Samantha and Angie.  Eva and Sam because they seem to have a very unique kind of marriage (if you can call it that).

il y a 23 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I will still keep an eye on B1, mainly for Ginger with some hope that Gigi comes back.  B2 is way too Kindergarten for me.  B3, not a chance. I watch B4 because I like Elvira and Adelita together, I want to see if Mila and Laura start getting more into it and because Laima is always good for a laugh. 

Ones I'm just starting to investigate based on what I've read are Eva and Sam, Kristy and her gaggle of roomies, Jane and Dick (if they ever come back) and Emily, Samantha and Angie.  Eva and Sam because they seem to have a very unique kind of marriage (if you can call it that).

True to an extent, probably due to the Twins & Gina is indeed a little goofy. If Jaya turns out good & the Twins leave, then the situation may change.

Honestly no one will stop or not watch B4 at all cos it has the most no. of girls unless you really dislike each of them.  

il y a 18 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

You must have a VERY understanding missus

She checks my credit card bills & sometimes read my emails and texts so there isn't anywhere for me to hide.

She is the boss of the house but in truth, she gives more than she takes so I am happy. Sometimes when your income > expenses, you need your missus to be strong so that your hard-earned $$$ won't go to the wrong hands.

I remember when she first saw the prude in Dec, I cannot remember which cam or which date or what happened, the first thing she said was that "she is such a b*tch".

Turns out she is right all along 😂😂

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

True to an extent, probably due to the Twins & Gina is indeed a little goofy. If Jaya turns out good & the Twins leave, then the situation may change.

Honestly no one will stop or not watch B4 at all cos it has the most no. of girls unless you really dislike each of them.  

She checks my credit card bills & sometimes read my emails and texts so there isn't anywhere for me to hide.

She is the boss of the house but in truth, she gives more than she takes so I am happy. Sometimes when your income > expenses, you need your missus to be strong so that your hard-earned $$$ won't go to the wrong hands.

I remember when she first saw the prude in Dec, I cannot remember which cam or which date or what happened, the first thing she said was that "she is such a b*tch".

Turns out she is right all along 😂😂

Hey if it works for you that's all that counts.  I haven't had a "missus" in over 10 years because my income was the only thing she cared about but that's neither here nor there anymore.  She gave me 2 beautiful daughters who each have 2 beautiful daughters so I couldn't be happier.  Shit, that's a fu**ing lie.  I could be a lot happier if I still had a dick😢

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Glad to know that you have beautiful women in your household, it is a blessing really.

Well no life is perfect so you are always bound to be lacking something.

Right now Corona #9 is telling me I should find my way to bed.  Work tomorrow. 

Gnight

Alright gents, before I leave for work I want to leave you with my best Noldus impersonation.  I've been working on this for a solid week and I think I've got it perfected so here goes.

1241 Sera left

• Like 3