B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

il y a 43 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Nobody wants to answer my question about the club so I'll just assume they are taking a break from clubbing for a while.  I'm going to be gone for the next couple days.  Going to The Colony to visit my oldest daughter.  Both of my granddaughters are in a school play tomorrow night and Saturday night and gramps can't miss an event like that. 

For the prude, it does not matter whether she goes to the club or not since she is a NO-SHOW girl.

She is not willing to please us viewers & does all her sexual stuffs off-cam or undercover. So just send her home! What the fxxk is RLC waiting for? Someone to buy her for a few nights???

For Ginger, it matters because not going to the club means she has more energy for us viewers & we get to see her more on-cam doing "nice things" 😄. You might also realise Ginger seems to be getting more lethargic with the prude, I think truly deep down she is tired of her. I believe they are friends but she knows this girl is not game.

il y a 59 minutes, SierraTM a dit :

For the prude, it does not matter whether she goes to the club or not since she is a NO-SHOW girl.

Sorry maybe for some folks here it matters, this is just my personal opinion.

Of course I will love to see her on-cam every fxxking hour 😒

il y a 20 minutes, Noldus a dit :

We will have some changes in B4 next week 

Think we are more interested in that one change that should already happened in B1... 

We are long past the "it's about time" scenario when it comes to this particular change.

16 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Think we are more interested in that one change that should already happened in B1... 

We are long past the "it's about time" scenario when it comes to this particular change.

She has started thinking about a life after B1 ... But don't know anymore

il y a 6 minutes, Noldus a dit :

She has started thinking about a life after B1 ... But don't know anymore

It certainly sounds like she is someone in charge.

This is not to slate you but how about you or someone else from RLC who is reading this forum just frankly tell us this woman runs RLC & whether she stays or go solely depends on her mood?

How the fxxk I wish I can tell my boss I am starting to think about life after my time here, but now I don't know anymore 🤔