B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Poor little slave girl Ginger shut down again by the most sexless Sera, Only when the Madam Sera wants to play does anyone get to play. She walked in on Ginger earlier with her vib in hand. If was Ginger I would have just finished what she started and to hell with the control freak. Now she has to just lay there an listen to the boss gab for the next two hours about how her night was.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Poor little slave girl Ginger shut down again by the most sexless Sera, Only when the Madam Sera wants to play does anyone get to play. She walked in on Ginger earlier with her vib in hand. If was Ginger I would have just finished what she started and to hell with the control freak. Now she has to just lay there an listen to the boss gab for the next two hours about how her night was.

Amazing! And you figured this all out how?

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know why Sera even bothers to get in bed with Ginger when she knows she won't let her touch her.  Does she just like tormenting her?  Ginger is so under Sera's spell.