B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

5 minutes ago, euth63 said:

So let me get this straight....RLC slowed down the network to fake a technical problem in B2, pissing off customers, so they could throw a private party? 

That's one hell of an conspiracy theory.  

LOL yes.....yes it is!  It's very easily done and I wouldn't put it past them!  The BS about it being an ISP issue should have told you something wasn't right in the first place!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL yes.....yes it is!  It's very easily done and I wouldn't put it past them!  The BS about it being an ISP issue should have told you something wasn't right in the first place!

I don't know man.  The Internet around here slows down all the time during peak "kids playing video games" time around here.  I have Comcast and it reminds of the old commercial where they yelled "LOG OFF!" at people.  Hell when I see a Comcast service vehicle I still yell it.

2 minutes ago, euth63 said:

I don't know man.  The Internet around here slows down all the time during peak "kids playing video games" time around here.  I have Comcast and it reminds of the old commercial where they yelled "LOG OFF!" at people.  Hell when I see a Comcast service vehicle I still yell it.

I also have Comcast and except for a problem I had about a year ago where water got in the "J" box out on the telephone pole and it took them over a week to find it with me threatening to drop them if it wasn't fixed in a couple of more days, it's been great.  I have speeds pushing 200 and sometimes over 200 mbs and have never had any slow downs except for that one week.  Also you can run a speed test and if you are not getting what you are supposed to get, you can call them and tell them to quit throttling you back.....believe it or not, they do throttle people back.  I'm not throttled because I pay for the fast speed and always have ever since I used to be an online gamer.

What you choose to believe with what happened to y'all last night, is totally up to you but please listen to me when I tell you this.....RLC has taken apartments UM for private parties, to pick up some of the girls when they are needed, to put drunk girls in bed, etc. etc..  Most of the time the apartments are UM it's not even for maintenance issues.  I'm just trying to provide you with another thought process instead of always believing there is an actual problem.

8 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Damn what happened to my beautiful girl?  It's getting hard to look at Jaya's ass lately.  She looks like one of R. Kelley's girlfriends.  All beat up and shit.

I've never seen Jaya or her ass so I can't shed any light on that one lol.

• Like 1

It was lagging pretty bad though so it makes sense they had to take it UM to fix it. Angie apartment was also down a little bit last night. As for B2 I think they just forgot to put it back online today. Seen it before.