Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 hour ago, Sinedar said:

I'm confused by everything in this apartment.  Eva and Sam's relationship, the endless string of females that want to sleep with him for zero effort...unless there is money involved.  I'm not sure that these are paid females, it all would make a lot more sense if that was the case though.

I really can't answer that question but maybe she's a little slow or her self-esteem is so low that he takes advantage of it so unless I see her consistently having sex with other random guys other than him then what I said previously must apply to her

• Like 1

ils sont tellement tordus dans leurs têtes que je ne parierais pas 1 rouble (0,014 Euro) pour qu ' ils restent encore 4 ans ensemble 

they are so twisted in their heads that I would not bet 1 ruble (0,014 Euro) so that they remain still 4 years together

• Like 2

Comme je l'en avais predi verser Masha et Dasha sasha et Dasha et sasha deviendrait et macha c'est tout eva Qui same.

Vous trouvez qu'eva normalien à 3 Trouvé 4 Facilement verser sam filles ne se amuse Alors Qu'elle may avec Elles Qu'un.

Elle les Prepared for sam et se casse une each Fois Pratiquement après.

Elle joue avec les filles ne fait pas Mais grand chose d'Autre c'est avec Elles Juste pour les mettres Dans le lit de sam et la possibility d'Avoir voir ailleur aller, d'MESC Autre

Elle le manipule comme elle, et il ne veux Voit rien.

• Like 1