LifeUnderCam General Discussion

This Topic is for the General Discussion of LifeUnderCam. 

Please leave the Apartment Topics for what they're Intended for.  LifeUnderCam has been Kind & Generous of letting the Membership Post Pictures of the Apartments from their Site.  If you wish to see Videos Please Support their Site. They have a Library of Numerous Videos.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, kebod said:

@StnCld316

Edge, Explorer, safari doesn't work. Is it possible that it would be a problem with my internet? Yesterday evening all worked fine.

That's always a possibility. Check your Internet Speed at 

WWW.SPEEDTEST.NET

Test your Internet connection bandwidth to locations around the world with this interactive broadband speed test from Ookla

Seems to work fine here (uk) on either Edge or Chrome. The new Edge, chrome base, is released for preview and works dam good if anyone is interested. Just the basic version so far so no  bells or whistles yet but is very good. I hear they plan on fully issuing it in the next main update end of May I last heard.

5 hours ago, kebod said:

Thats weird... voyeurhouse.com, VHTV works fine, even camaradas.com works great even though it uses the same player as lifeundercam.

Try cleaning your Temp Files, History, Cookies and then restart your Computer or Device and see if that makes any difference.