LifeUnderCam General Discussion

On 4/29/2019 at 5:37 PM, kebod said:

Thats weird... voyeurhouse.com, VHTV works fine, even camaradas.com works great even though it uses the same player as lifeundercam.

There are no problems with the player and the Internet connection on our side.

• 3 weeks later...

We celebrate the birthday of our site and offer you to share this holiday with us. In honor of this event a discount on a premium membership -30% untill the end of the week! We are planning a large-scale update and the opening of a large number of new apartments. There will be a lot of discounts and gifts, join and stay with us!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LifeUnderCam said:

We celebrate the birthday of our site and offer you to share this holiday with us. In honor of this event a discount on a premium membership -30% untill the end of the week! We are planning a large-scale update and the opening of a large number of new apartments. There will be a lot of discounts and gifts, join and stay with us!

I cancelled when Alex & Tony left. If you have gay apartments in your large expansion then I will re-join.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

The people who have bought subscription? What happens with them? They have been off for 2 days now and they have made no announcement anywhere.

See the Post Below.  That could be the reason why the Site is down.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:24 AM, LifeUnderCam said:

We celebrate the birthday of our site and offer you to share this holiday with us. In honor of this event a discount on a premium membership -30% until the end of the week! We are planning a large-scale update and the opening of a large number of new apartments. There will be a lot of discounts and gifts, join and stay with us!

I think that's rather improbable. From a marketing point of view, you'd announce a major upgrade properly, countdown, discounts, specials, previews etc. As much as I hate the idea, it looks much more like an security incident, with them having lost access to their servers.I certainly hope they come back though!

6 hours ago, romax said:

I think that's rather improbable. From a marketing point of view, you'd announce a major upgrade properly, countdown, discounts, specials, previews etc. As much as I hate the idea, it looks much more like an security incident, with them having lost access to their servers.I certainly hope they come back though!

They made the Post back on May 21st about a large scale update and that was long before the Site went down.  We'll see what happens over the course of another week or two.  

No need to push the Panic Button.