LifeUnderCam General Discussion

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They made the Post back on May 21st about a large scale update and that was long before the Site went down.  We'll see what happens over the course of another week or two.  

No need to push the Panic Button.  

What is weird is that their "manager" was also with some activity here, even about the extension of promotion, and already with "problems" in the site he logged in but said nothing till now. And there is zero information in the site about it. Totally seems a movie that we saw last month
Won't push the button because wasn't a user but if it was and specially if had subscribe because the promotion had all the clear signs to be "worried". Totally agree with Romax that doesn't make much sense doing such kind of promotion and when it's over shutdown the site without explanations

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What is weird is that their "manager" was also with some activity here, even about the extension of promotion, and already with "problems" in the site he logged in but said nothing till now. And there is zero information in the site about it. Totally seems a movie that we saw last month
Won't push the button because wasn't a user but if it was and specially if had subscribe because the promotion had all the clear signs to be "worried". Totally agree with Romax that doesn't make much sense doing such kind of promotion and when it's over shutdown the site without explanations

The only one that can better define at what's going on and taking place is @LifeUnderCam

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

This is happening for the third day... They log in as you can see on their profile page but they are not commenting about it which is very suspicious... 

Contact their Support Department.  They have a Link right on the Webpage.

• Like 1

Almost a week their site is offline and no response from them... It is safe to assume they are closed. Too bad for their subscribers. I used to subscribe to them in the previous months but thank god this time I didn't renew my subscription and I didn't lose my money!

36 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Almost a week their site is offline and no response from them... It is safe to assume they are closed. Too bad for their subscribers. I used to subscribe to them in the previous months but thank god this time I didn't renew my subscription and I didn't lose my money!

you're lucky; but question is, whether they have got any subscribers at all? very few, I reckon; real life is what they offered; but who's gonna pay money to watch the reflection of own boring life in the mirror; the answer is, nobody; people want to watch a show and that's what most of us is ready to pay for; real life concept is definitely over, just look at their ratings; if they come back, it will be something more than what we have seen so far;

I cancelled when gay couple Alex & Tony left. Despite LiveUnderCam saying on here they were going to have more gay apartments they chose to offer none at all. When they had the 30% off offer last week I was tempted to re-join. I'm now glad I didn't.

I'm guessing that they ran out of money and the 30% off offer was a desperate attempt to bring in new money that didn't work.

I'm sad to see this site go as I was a member for about 12 months.

They've been offline for a week now, there was no warning that there was going to be planned downtime. There still isn't anything on their website apologising for the downtime and giving any update to their viewers as to if or when they will return. They still appear to be accepting new subscriptions. They last visited this forum 8 hours ago - but chose not to post any information or apology or update.

It's hard to not come to the conclusion that it is currently a scam.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

They've been offline for a week now, there was no warning that there was going to be planned downtime. There still isn't anything on their website apologising for the downtime and giving any update to their viewers as to if or when they will return. They still appear to be accepting new subscriptions. They last visited this forum 8 hours ago - but chose not to post any information or apology or update.

It's hard to not come to the conclusion that it is currently a scam.

Here is a Post they made on May 21st.  It says they are doing a Large Scale Update.   These things you just don't snap your fingers and it's done. These things take time. 

If you are Concerned there is a Link on their Webpage to Contact Support.  

On 5/21/2019 at 4:24 AM, LifeUnderCam said:

We celebrate the birthday of our site and offer you to share this holiday with us. In honor of this event a discount on a premium membership -30% until the end of the week!

We are planning a large-scale update and the opening of a large number of new apartments. There will be a lot of discounts and gifts, join and stay with us!

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Here is a Post they made on May 21st.  It says they are doing a Large Scale Update.   These things you just don't snap your fingers and it's done. These things take time. 

If you are Concerned there is a Link on their Webpage to Contact Support.  

My point is if they are doing a large scale update, why only make it known on here on a forum. There isn't, nor has there ever been, anything on their website about going offline or the dates they will be offline. Surely they would have made the news clear on their own website to ALL their members and not to a tiny percentage of them here on this forum.

If this is planned maintenance then they suck big time in telling their customers their plans.