Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

he will fuck her again now 

Now that I think about your right Sonia & paul are new and people are not familiar with them

And Sonia keeps looking at her phone so she is most likely texting with paul checking in asking him if its okay to hook up with Stephen 

And I think Stephen took paul to work earlier because both of them got dressed and they probably talked about it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Now that I think about your right Sonia & paul are new and people are not familiar with them

And Sonia keeps looking at her phone so she is most likely texting with paul checking in asking him if its okay to hook up with Stephen 

And I think Stephen took paul to work earlier because both of them got dressed and they probably talked about it

I don't think at this level (with this crew) there is that kind of talk.. it's already pre-established. Sometimes the phone is just some addiction (pretty usual at vh 😄)

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think at this level (with this crew) there is that kind of talk.. it's already pre-established. Sometimes the phone is just some addiction (pretty usual at vh 😄)

The old guy is back so I guess Sonia is about to be in for a pounding 

VHTV should change name to Voyeur villa,sadly it becomes just like them.I was were when the downfall of VH started.Just pro web cam workers doing theirs "job".The one that started it all was jeka,then falowed by others.It was the end of the mix of voyerism real life with sex to pure pros staying in "motels" in rotation mode.

• Like 1