Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I thought about the drug thing also because once paul left earlier she fucked Stephen three times but he never finished 

Also she almost passed out stella & Stephen had to grab her I believe they gave her something that's just me because once paul came back he didn't try to fuck her again like that

But that's just my point of view 

No surprise seeing who is the manager here... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Read above my dear 😉

Yeah, I know. Truth be told I don’t really care about drugs. Yeah, it’s probably best that they not use them on cam cause of legal stuff, but if they are high, I don’t care. Well, unless someone is getting abused and can’t really consent. I don’t like that. I’ve done plenty of drugs myself, so I can’t really be putting people down for using them too. For the record I don’t use drug and haven’t in a very long time. I need every brain cell I have left. 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No surprise seeing who is the manager here... 

Also I believe if paul would have showed up later and that older guy showed up first him and Stephen would have fucked the hell out of her 

I believe he or Stephen will come back Tomorrow or sometime in the not so far future and they will have there turn with her

That's what I believe 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No surprise seeing who is the manager here... 

Think about the party she wasn't fucking with anyone besides paul they waited until paul left in the morning then Stephen and his sidekick stella was all over her

Then once paul came back stop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Think about the party she wasn't fucking with anyone besides paul they waited until paul left in the morning then Stephen and his sidekick stella was all over her

Then once paul came back stop 

I can't stand Stephan. Stella alone can be pretty cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It ain't over she is in for it but is paul going to be okay with it 

If it happens with him there he probably knows but if he is not there in one of those guys show up expect to see her getting destroyed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can't stand Stephan. Stella alone can be pretty cool. 

I'm telling you they would not leave her alone they keep following her giving her shit to drink 

Check the timeline once paul left the games begin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shouldn't say this but before paul left she was fine 

Then after he left they started giving her shit to drink I'm convinced they got her loose then went In

Paul surprised they ass though once he came back that shit stop

That's why I believe Matilda doesn't have Stephen around like that her and her boyfriend dont play that shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kingbanks said:

I shouldn't say this but before paul left she was fine 

Then after he left they started giving her shit to drink I'm convinced they got her loose then went In

Paul surprised they ass though once he came back that shit stop

That's why I believe Matilda doesn't have Stephen around her like that matilda and her boyfriend dont play that shit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

It ain't over she is in for it but is paul going to be okay with it 

If it happens with him there he probably knows but if he is not there in one of those guys show up expect to see her getting destroyed 

Trust.. Paul knows everything.. or don't even care with anything since probably like the ones before they are nothing to each other except sex fuckers like the others that went there yesterday

And i don't think they need to give her something to drink.. the number of times they disappear from cams was enough.. and the nose issues..  the hydration is needed because body request that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Think about the party she wasn't fucking with anyone besides paul they waited until paul left in the morning then Stephen and his sidekick stella was all over her

Then once paul came back stop 

Don't forget they know where are being filmed and have total knowledge of the site, the timeline, the archive, the CC.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Trust.. Paul knows everything.. or don't even care with anything since probably like the ones before they are nothing to each other except sex fuckers like the others that went there yesterday

And i don't think they need to give her something to drink.. the number of times they disappear from cams was enough.. and the nose issues..  the hydration is needed because body request that

You have a theory 

But I'm just giving my point of view 

Just like when samanta fucked that guy then Billy came home realize what had just happened once the guy left Billy was sad they tried to makeup but 2 days later they left the website and samanta was getting passed around at the party like those nasty ass cigarettes they smoke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't forget they know where are being filmed and have total knowledge of the site, the timeline, the archive, the CC.. 

Knowing your being filmed is one thing but almost passing out on camera is another thing and that ain't no flu in if so why the fuck did Stephen & his protege stella help instead of Stephen fucking her more?

What would you do if you seen someone about to fall out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

You have a theory 

But I'm just giving my point of view 

Just like when samanta fucked that guy then Billy came home realize what had just happened once the guy left Billy was sad they tried to makeup but 2 days later they left the website and samanta was getting passed around at the party like those nasty ass cigarettes they smoke 

Totally fine with that 😉 
Samantha and Billy was just another sex fuckers ... no relation in there (to me). They had a lot of sex after that .. including the departure day (coincidentally the same day that he house opened 5 months before)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's think about this has anyone ever seen stella get fucked by another guy if so send me the link

Also at Matilda place he did finger her but she did not want to fuck just like at the party 

Also before paul left in the morning she was fine nothing wrong what so ever

He leaves all of a sudden Stephen & stella would not leave her alone 

He comes back they stop right away 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...