Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Its going on day two the flu doesn't keep you up like that plus she is always walking around if you had the flu you would be in the bed resting 

I set it in " " because of course it is not the real flu. Some people and managers said when people behaved weird it is the flu earlier. Now we use it to describe that. The "flu" here is most likely just ecstasy or stuff. Or she took a bath in Red Bull ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I set it in " " because of course it is not the real flu. Some people and managers said when people behaved weird it is the flu earlier. Now we use it to describe that. The "flu" here is most likely just ecstasy or stuff. Or she took a bath in Red Bull ...

I thought about the drug thing also because once paul left earlier she fucked Stephen three times but he never finished 

Also she almost passed out stella & Stephen had to grab her I believe they gave her something that's just me because once paul came back he didn't try to fuck her again like that

But that's just my point of view 

I thought about the drug thing also because once paul left earlier she fucked Stephen three times but he never finished 

Also she almost passed out stella & Stephen had to grab her I believe they gave her something that's just me because once paul came back he didn't try to fuck her again like that

But that's just my point of view 

No surprise seeing who is the manager here... 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Read above my dear 😉

Yeah, I know. Truth be told I don’t really care about drugs. Yeah, it’s probably best that they not use them on cam cause of legal stuff, but if they are high, I don’t care. Well, unless someone is getting abused and can’t really consent. I don’t like that. I’ve done plenty of drugs myself, so I can’t really be putting people down for using them too. For the record I don’t use drug and haven’t in a very long time. I need every brain cell I have left. 🤪

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Also I believe if paul would have showed up later and that older guy showed up first him and Stephen would have fucked the hell out of her 

I believe he or Stephen will come back Tomorrow or sometime in the not so far future and they will have there turn with her

That's what I believe 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Think about the party she wasn't fucking with anyone besides paul they waited until paul left in the morning then Stephen and his sidekick stella was all over her

Then once paul came back stop 

Think about the party she wasn't fucking with anyone besides paul they waited until paul left in the morning then Stephen and his sidekick stella was all over her

Then once paul came back stop 

I can't stand Stephan. Stella alone can be pretty cool. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can't stand Stephan. Stella alone can be pretty cool. 

I'm telling you they would not leave her alone they keep following her giving her shit to drink 

Check the timeline once paul left the games begin