Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

I shouldn't say this but before paul left she was fine 

Then after he left they started giving her shit to drink I'm convinced they got her loose then went In

Paul surprised they ass though once he came back that shit stop

That's why I believe Matilda doesn't have Stephen around like that her and her boyfriend dont play that shit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I shouldn't say this but before paul left she was fine 

Then after he left they started giving her shit to drink I'm convinced they got her loose then went In

Paul surprised they ass though once he came back that shit stop

That's why I believe Matilda doesn't have Stephen around her like that matilda and her boyfriend dont play that shit

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

It ain't over she is in for it but is paul going to be okay with it 

If it happens with him there he probably knows but if he is not there in one of those guys show up expect to see her getting destroyed 

Trust.. Paul knows everything.. or don't even care with anything since probably like the ones before they are nothing to each other except sex fuckers like the others that went there yesterday

And i don't think they need to give her something to drink.. the number of times they disappear from cams was enough.. and the nose issues..  the hydration is needed because body request that

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Think about the party she wasn't fucking with anyone besides paul they waited until paul left in the morning then Stephen and his sidekick stella was all over her

Then once paul came back stop 

Don't forget they know where are being filmed and have total knowledge of the site, the timeline, the archive, the CC.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Trust.. Paul knows everything.. or don't even care with anything since probably like the ones before they are nothing to each other except sex fuckers like the others that went there yesterday

And i don't think they need to give her something to drink.. the number of times they disappear from cams was enough.. and the nose issues..  the hydration is needed because body request that

You have a theory 

But I'm just giving my point of view 

Just like when samanta fucked that guy then Billy came home realize what had just happened once the guy left Billy was sad they tried to makeup but 2 days later they left the website and samanta was getting passed around at the party like those nasty ass cigarettes they smoke 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't forget they know where are being filmed and have total knowledge of the site, the timeline, the archive, the CC.. 

Knowing your being filmed is one thing but almost passing out on camera is another thing and that ain't no flu in if so why the fuck did Stephen & his protege stella help instead of Stephen fucking her more?

What would you do if you seen someone about to fall out

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

You have a theory 

But I'm just giving my point of view 

Just like when samanta fucked that guy then Billy came home realize what had just happened once the guy left Billy was sad they tried to makeup but 2 days later they left the website and samanta was getting passed around at the party like those nasty ass cigarettes they smoke 

Totally fine with that 😉 
Samantha and Billy was just another sex fuckers ... no relation in there (to me). They had a lot of sex after that .. including the departure day (coincidentally the same day that he house opened 5 months before)

• Like 1

Let's think about this has anyone ever seen stella get fucked by another guy if so send me the link

Also at Matilda place he did finger her but she did not want to fuck just like at the party 

Also before paul left in the morning she was fine nothing wrong what so ever

He leaves all of a sudden Stephen & stella would not leave her alone 

He comes back they stop right away 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Knowing your being filmed is one thing but almost passing out on camera is another thing and that ain't no flu in if so why the fuck did Stephen & his protege stella help instead of Stephen fucking her more?

What would you do if you seen someone about to fall out

The part of being filmed was just to say that they know they can't do anything on cams that won't be there to see.. The flu thing for this people is like drinking water to big part of us.. so for them it's "peanuts" 

The biggest problem i see is that she, even with all that.. all the fingering, fucking, evading from cams.. is awake for more then 30 hours and as far as we know didn't had any meal (do they have a table to eat??)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The part of being filmed was just to say that they know they can't do anything on cams that won't be there to see.. The flu thing for this people is like drinking water to big part of us.. so for them it's "peanuts" 

The biggest problem i see is that she, even with all that.. all the fingering, fucking, evading from cams.. is awake for more then 30 hours and as far as we know didn't had any meal (do they have a table to eat??)

A small one in the blindspot there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Let's think about this has anyone ever seen stella get fucked by another guy if so send me the link

Also at Matilda place he did finger her but she did not want to fuck just like at the party 

Also before paul left in the morning she was fine nothing wrong what so ever

He leaves all of a sudden Stephen & stella would not leave her alone 

He comes back they stop right away 

Never.. she don't do that.. only girls and plastic dicks
But stephan fucked samantha (without being on cam show).. fucked ethel.. and now sonia.. it's normal .. 
We can even think that he is doing that because they are online earning money because he gets the job for them.. (like others)

And the "old" guy also had "power" over the girls there tonight.. even the ginger one