R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Right, what do you expect from the two "superstars" Mara and Kristy, both delivering regular explicit sex, but also away sometimes. What do people expect, when RLC pays the rent (I guess), but the living costs are provided with work/life outside the apartment. Maybe people are too greedy? I love the way things are right now.

Agree,As i said prior to Tes,Think we(or some of us)have more "tolerance" about Kristy and Mara being out because we know the days they are in the house we will see them doing stuff,the opposite Regard Rosa and Alana..Rosa arrived and will probraby just take an shower later p,clean and that's it.Then next weekend..out with boyfriend(basicaly what the Ks did).

Just now, northguy said:

Maybe you're right, and Rosalie will be in bad standing, but it's hard to live a life on a couch in a living room, and she's an important member of the girl group, I think.

I already said that but I can understand her it's more confortable for rosalie/bf to go in his apartment for having good privacy than this nonsense  couch life,

his bf will come here just for the party and that's all I expect nothing with rosalie till she have not her own bedroom but it's not possible in this apartment or waiting a girl go in vacation for she take the bedroom, it's really complicated

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I already said that but I can understand her it's more confortable for rosalie/bf to go in his apartment for having good privacy than this nonsense  couch life,

his bf will come here just for the party and that's all I expect nothing with rosalie till she have not her own bedroom but it's not possible in this apartment or waiting a girl go in vacation for she take the bedroom, it's really complicated

Thinking about it: It's a 2 bedroom apartment originally, Alana's room is an addition, the 4. on the couch is a stretch. Why: To have the girl group (roommates) here with their non sexual coexistens displayed (I fancy that a lot as I do sex). So this setup is kind of against sex couples?

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Thinking about it: It's a 2 bedroom apartment originally, Alana's room is an addition, the 4. on the couch is a stretch. Why: To have the girl group (roommates) here with their non sexual coexistens displayed (I fancy that a lot as I do sex). So this setup is kind of against sex couples?

in my opinion it was not necessery to add rosalie on the couch for this apartment , without her it would be better and she can continue visiting as guest

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

in my opinion it was not necessery to add rosalie on the couch for this apartment , without her it would be better and she can continue visiting as guest

Yeah, maybe you're right. It might all be too overcrowded here. It's a balance, cause I like the 4 girls being together on their own, good atmosphere, relaxed and very real.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Yeah, maybe you're right. It might all be too overcrowded here. It's a balance, cause I like the 4 girls being together on their own, good atmosphere.

me too I have no problem with rosalie but this privacy problem is a real problem  and this is why she prefer go in bf apartment I think,

for Mara ok she spend also nights outside but it's not a problem because she do both and the bf stay here also so it's ok for me

I do not agree with the couch scenario and it's issue with privacy, as you can close the doors to the hallway and the doors to Alana's room and it has it's own privacy. Never really bothered the freeloader any, that is was the living room, kind of like a studio apartment. This not the problem here as these girls are very good friends and have been for a very long time. I am sure that they would without question respect each others privacy.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I do not agree with the couch scenario, as you can close the doors to the hallway and the doors to Alana's room and it has it's own privacy. Never really bothered the freeloader any, that is was the living room, kind of like a studio apartment. This not the problem here as these girls are very good friends and have been for a very long time. I am sure that they would without question respect each others privacy.

maybe but there is also the noise problem, the couch is just on the side of the alana bed there is just a small wall between the two so it's not super fun to fuck and don't make noise

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I do not agree with the couch scenario, as you can close the doors to the hallway and the doors to Alana's room and it has it's own privacy. Never really bothered the freeloader any, that is was the living room, kind of like a studio apartment. This not the problem here as these girls are very good friends and have been for a very long time. I am sure that they would without question respect each others privacy.

OK, the girls haven't been here for two months, so plenty of "agreements" could appear. Kristy's sex is quite different, when Mara's room is empty, and visa versa. Rosalie needs to figure out the logistics to perform, but of course maybe she never really will.

Just now, firewall said:

maybe but there is also the noise problem, the couch is just on the side of the alana bed there is just a small wall between the two so it's not super fun to fuck and don't make noise

It is no different between Kristy's room and Maracuya's rooms either and I am sure they have been listening to each in the throws of passion with their lovers. 😉

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is no different between Kristy's room and Maracuya's rooms either and I am sure they have been listening to each in the throws of passion with their lovers😉

yes but it could be a problem for rosalie and bf I don't know, each peoples are different let's wait more weeks and months for see the evolution but like I said I expect nothing with rosalie for maybe be surprised later

• Like 1

To this discussion: I think (might of course be wrong as usual) the overall picture is something like this. RLC has changed since 2015, so Kristy's performance in those days are not enough here 4 years later. Before the reopening of R1 in current format, RLC and Kristy must have had some sort of agreement of have things should be. Kristy might have been told to step up the game (more explicit), and she agreed. But the 3 new roommates are from Kristy's girl gang, so she got what she wanted, knowing that Mara would perform 1. class. So from Kristy's perspective she is the big winner here in my mind. So that's why there are 4 girls here now.