B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

One word answer:  LAIMA 😀 Seriously though I don't know where he comes from but I'm sure they go places and see things while he is visiting and B4 is quite a ways from the city.  I don't think they lock themselves in a hotel room and fuck nonstop till he leaves again. 

Yes, exploring the city, and having a couple of romantic nights in a hotel, without any roommates. And that's fair enough, anyone else would likely do the same, it is just a principal, when you are on RLC's paid time, you shouldn't stay away from the house for so long. On the other hand Diane really makes up for it though. We have (and have had) way too many girls who goes out every day, who have boyfriends outside, and never bring them on camera. So all kudos to Diane ❤️ for that!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, exploring the city, and having a couple of romantic nights in a hotel, without any roommates. And that's fair enough, anyone else would likely do the same, it is just a principal, when you are on RLC's paid time, you shouldn't stay away from the house for so long. On the other hand Diane really makes up for it though. We have (and have had) way too many girls who goes out every day, who have boyfriends outside, and never bring them on camera. So all kudos to Diane ❤️ for that!

I agree that Diane does make up for it when she brings her bf to B4 but that doesn't appear to be often.  When he isn't there she does spend some time out and some time home but when she is home she doesn't seem to do anything but show off her huge tits and spend a lot of time with Bea or Laima talking.  That is it.  I have a job and outside interests so I can't watch her or any other girl all the time but I honestly can't remember a single time when she has done anything sexual with any of the girls.  They just sit and talk 

7 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Well....someone else is paying more money than us😁😄  

I know that has been hinted at before by certain members and I guess it could be possible but until somebody shows some proof of it then it's nothing but horse droppings.  I just think she has a bf or gf outside of B4 that is satisfying her.  When she is home she always seems to be very tired and sleeps a lot.  When she is awake she seems very sad unless she is on the phone with him or her.  The only time I remember her doing anything really sexual is that one night weeks ago with Laura.  Everything I've read about her before I subscribed talks about how she's had sex with every girl in B4 but that all seems to be ancient history now. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree that Diane does make up for it when she brings her bf to B4 but that doesn't appear to be often.  When he isn't there she does spend some time out and some time home but when she is home she doesn't seem to do anything but show off her huge tits and spend a lot of time with Bea or Laima talking.  That is it.  I have a job and outside interests so I can't watch her or any other girl all the time but I honestly can't remember a single time when she has done anything sexual with any of the girls.  They just sit and talk 

You are right about that, but I love her for the genuine personality. She does alot of interesting stuff, she is friendly and open. I don't care much for the girl/girl-shows anyway, but she masturbates, and that I love!

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You are right about that, but I love her for the genuine personality. She does alot of interesting stuff, she is friendly and open. I don't care much for the girl/girl-shows anyway, but she masturbates, and that I love!

We all like different things which is cool.  We both agree though that Diane isn't one I'm going to be pushing to get rid of any time soon.

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mila and Laura running a bath..
(Let's how long it takes before Laima arrives),,,,

Bea maybe but not Laima.  She's probably off strolling the streets of Barcelona holding Diane's hand and her bf's hand as they take in the sights.  😀

• Like 1