B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

short bath... 

VERY short bath.  They had candles and strawberries and wine and the whole 9 yards but they quit after just a few minutes.  Chalk up another moment ruined by Bea or Laima.  This time Bea

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

VERY short bath.  They had candles and strawberries and wine and the whole 9 yards but they quit after just a few minutes.  Chalk up another moment ruined by Bea or Laima.  This time Bea

yep

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

As expected....Bea  always intervenes between the girls...she is doing the same thing with Elvira and Adelita, now with Mila and Laura, and before with Mila and Elvira. That girl if you give her a space she will stuck on you like a pimple in the ass. I have seen that many times.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

As expected....Bea  always intervenes between the girls...she is doing the same thing with Elvira and Adelita, now with Mila and Laura, and before with Mila and Elvira. That girl if you give her a space she will stuck on you like a pimple in the ass. I have seen that many times.

Exactly the same as Laima who is right now naked in her bed waiting for her call to relieve Bea or else go and invade Elvira and Adelita.  I wish the girls weren't so damn nice to them.  Just once they need to get firm and tell them to get the f**k out of my room.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Exactly the same as Laima who is right now naked in her bed waiting for her call to relieve Bea or else go and invade Elvira and Adelita.  I wish the girls weren't so damn nice to them.  Just once they need to get firm and tell them to get the f**k out of my room.  

Bea is worst than Laima....beleive me. I hope only Noldus is right about her and she will leave soon.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So Laima and Bea should just sit alone in their own room and never hang out with the other girls in the evening/ night because they are ruining the chance for sex ?

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So Laima and Bea should just sit alone in their own room and never hang out with the other girls in the evening/ night because they are ruining the chance for sex ?

That uselless Bea is doing that almost every night. Laima not. This is getting tiring. 

Tonight Laura and Mila were naked in the bath, i didn't expect something to happen but i like watching them, now thanks to Bea they are in the bed watching movie on the phone just like yesterday. Wow...that is something worth to pay for it.

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nobody said that at all Fagen.  Laima and Bea as far as I can see are always welcome to come in by the other girls and chat or play or whatever.  They just don't know when enough is enough.  Look at Laima last night with Diane and her bf.  Hour after hour she dogged them until after 3am.  Nobody is stupid enough not to realize they wanted to go to bed ALONE.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Nobody said that at all Fagen.  Laima and Bea as far as I can see are always welcome to come in by the other girls and chat or play or whatever.  They just don't know when enough is enough.  Look at Laima last night with Diane and her bf.  Hour after hour she dogged them until after 3am.  Nobody is stupid enough not to realize they wanted to go to bed ALONE.  

Well...some girls here are enough.