New CC Members

Amy3

Le 3/19/2019 à 2:58 AM, Robwin a dit :

Probably about 99% of them.

When you join such an illustrious bunch of long serving members you have to know your place and ease yourself in gently.I feel privileged and honoured to be allowed to converse with the elite.

Yours

Dave(just a humble newbie)😏😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

When you join such an illustrious bunch of long serving members you have to know your place and ease yourself in gently.I feel privileged and honoured to be allowed to converse with the elite.

Yours

Bloody creep :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yours

You should be honored to be in the prescense of such elite horny, dirty minded perverts. I know i am! 

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

You should be honored to be in the prescense of such elite horny, dirty minded perverts. I know i am! 

Hi Ash,of course I am honoured I was just having a bit of banter.This place would be dull without you and some others.😀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Speak for your bloody self, I used to be an innocent bystander now after meeting you lot i am as pereverted as you.........good ain't it loool

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, Robwin a dit :

Speak for your bloody self, I used to be an innocent bystander now after meeting you lot i am as pereverted as you.........good ain't it loool

Innocent bystander my ass.Your good I will give you that.How do you spell perverted?😀😀

• Like 1