New CC Members

Amy3

il y a 56 minutes, TBG 150 a dit :

No. I was just trying to be funny and I'm not good at that. It's difficult to add emotion to a keyboard.

I am glad as I thought you were being nasty and you are absolutely correct about emotion and keyboards.I enjoy chatting on here but as you say some things said on an open forum like this should really be face to face which I prefer but it is what it is.I was really just trying to poke fun at you guys who have been on here for years and to point out that a person cannot be defined by how long they have been on CC.Please don't stop trying to be funny as this place needs all the laughs it can get.Many thanks for responding respectfully and I hope we can exchange views on anything in the future.CC is not all about VH.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Londoner a dit :

It's my intention to post, I've been a free surfer just watching the boards for too long

I am pretty much a newbie but welcome aboard.Some are going to laugh at me for this,what's a free surfer.!!!

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Innocent bystander my ass.Your good I will give you that.How do you spell perverted?😀😀

Ok smartass, I blame it on this bloody foreign phone,  I reckon they do it on fucking purpose just so bloody scotsmen can pick faults 🤪

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Speak for your bloody self, I used to be an innocent bystander now after meeting you lot i am as pereverted as you.........good ain't it loool

Cmon, you always had it in you, just didn't know it! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I am glad as I thought you were being nasty and you are absolutely correct about emotion and keyboards.I enjoy chatting on here but as you say some things said on an open forum like this should really be face to face which I prefer but it is what it is.I was really just trying to poke fun at you guys who have been on here for years and to point out that a person cannot be defined by how long they have been on CC.Please don't stop trying to be funny as this place needs all the laughs it can get.Many thanks for responding respectfully and I hope we can exchange views on anything in the future.CC is not all about VH.

Dave, I'm not intentionally nasty to anyone. It just comes out that way. I just put it out there and it's not usually received well, especially in politics. That is why I just read most of the time. Other times, I'm either rushed to get ready for work or have had a few pints and shouldn't be posting, so I don't. 

You will notice I have virtually zero posts in the apartment threads of any of the sites. They bore me to tears with the constant drivel from people that actually think most of their distant loves are reading their crap. I would much rather chat in a group like this and share realities. The world has enough fantasy. The biggest problem is those that think fantasy is reality. They have no clue how to differentiate between the two.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

A free surfer is someone who frequents the forum and doesnt log in or create a membership, just looks and reads

In the States, that would be known as a 'Lurker'.

Then you have the 'Trolls'. Lord knows we have our share here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Cmon, you always had it in you, just didn't know it! 

I refuse to answer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself lol. On the other hand you may well be right 😎 xxx

Why is it women are always fucking right? Well, think they are lool

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

In the States, that would be known as a 'Lurker'.

Then you have the 'Trolls'. Lord knows we have our share here.

Ah no the Trolls are a whole new category to themselves , I have forums myself and have heard from plenty of them

• Like 1