Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

It is obvious that he has been here reading what has been posted again recently. There were recently posts concerning any levels or amounts of affection such as in hugging and kissing and how she has seemed to try but that he has mostly always seemed uninterested in those things. But then low and behold, right after that, he's made it a point to showering her with hugging and kissing since then. The guy has always had to learn from this forum or other sites on how he should behave or what he should be doing being involved in a relationship with a woman. It is ridiculous and pathetic also to state the least.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It is obvious that he has been here reading what has been posted again recently. There were recently posts concerning any levels or amounts of affection such as in hugging and kissing and how she has seemed to try but that he has mostly always seemed uninterested in those things. But then low and behold, right after that, he's made it a point to showering her with hugging and kissing since then. The guy has always had to learn from this forum or other sites on how he should behave or what he should be doing being involved in a relationship with a woman. It is ridiculous also.

Besides picking his nose, sleeping and being on the computer he's really good at riding her coat tail. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Besides picking his nose, sleeping and being on the computer he's really good at riding her coat tail. 

With all the Boogers he has picked in 5 1/2 Years he could have built a house from them    :biggrin:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

With all the Boogers he has picked in 5 1/2 Years he could have built a house from them    :biggrin:

He has probably picked his own body weight several times over.....You would think he would be anorexic .😹😹

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You can also lead a skunk to a bath, but you can't make him use soap and deodorant. 😹😹😹

You can lead a fat cat to a bowl of lasagna but you can't make him eat.

Who am I kidding he'll eat what's in bowl then go to refrigerator and cabinets and clean you out. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

You can lead a fat cat to a bowl of lasagna but you can't make him eat.

Who am I kidding he'll eat what's in bowl then go to refrigerator and cabinets and clean you out. 

Absolutely dear friend .

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Something else he's good at eating like a savage. Nom, Nom, Nom 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I honestly believe if not for the RLC project that these two would not have lasted more than a few years together 

I believe you are right my friend. I also believe that the raise in sub. comp. that was given, will eventually if not sooner than later, be reduced back to a lesser amount as the ratings have obviously declined with the change in the dynamics of the residence with the extra shadow being very nearly constantly there. Also, if a decline continues, the residence may soon be no more interesting then much of the rest of the project unfortunately. If that sub. comp. does get reduced back down, with there being no more employment than there is, that will be too bad.

• Like 2