B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

il y a 12 minutes, pajero a dit :

bonjour a tous, je me pose une question:LAIMA partie ont ne la voit plus ;MILA partie ont ne la voit plus ;LAURA partie ont ne la voit plus;SERA partie ET TOUJOURS BIEN VISIBLE EN B1.RLC ferait il des avantages avec certaines filles.????

I am not sure if I get you correctly but Ginger is starting to throw tantrums at the prude and the prude is getting more grumpy each day & Ginger looked disinterested to her complaints. I think she is allowed to stay on because Ginger somewhat agrees to share room with her. I am not sure if Ginger can still get bonuses by doing shows with the prude either. But it is just strange to see her when SHE IS OFFICIALLY OUT. But i keep my voice down for now because of Kelly 😎

Does anyone know what the deal is with these two newbies on the 2nd floor of the big house ? so far they have been quite boring and seem to be friends I guess.

I do know one thing for sure, LORAINE is no longer lost. She is found and she is beautiful as ever. Lovely and Luscious. One her way to becoming a real superstar of the House on the Hill, and we all know it needs one. It is time for Loraine to shine bright on her own and without the lead of Blair.

59 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Does anyone know what the deal is with these two newbies on the 2nd floor of the big house ? so far they have been quite boring and seem to be friends I guess.

I do know one thing for sure, LORAINE is no longer lost. She is found and she is beautiful as ever. Lovely and Luscious. One her way to becoming a real superstar of the House on the Hill, and we all know it needs one. It is time for Loraine to shine bright on her own and without the lead of Blair.

You keep saying it, doesnt make it true. Still changing clothes in the non camera bathroom or with the back to the cameras. A couple of moments dont make a star, as much as one may wish it.

Does anyone know, since this is her second visit, how her behaviour was in the first?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, polipi said:

Continui a dirlo, non lo rende vero. Cambiano ancora i vestiti nel bagno senza fotocamera o con le spalle alle telecamere. Un paio di momenti non fanno una stella, per quanto si possa desiderare.

Qualcuno sa, dal momento che questa è la sua seconda visita, in che modo il suo comportamento è stato nel primo?

in his first stay he never did shows like tonight, on the contrary, he walked away from the girls who were doing shows, and he was in his bed

Il y a 1 heure, Thestarider a dit :

Loraine? She still treats the camera like enemy and run to the non-cam toilet like it is her best friend.

She has a long way to go to be any kind of star. A star might be born in B1 but not in B4 for sure unless Blair stays with her every night.

Ich weiß, das jetzt viele böse werden.
LORAINE wird überschätzt.
Sie sollte eher in #B1 ziehen.
Für mich ist DIANE die Favoritin in #B4 , der Rest kann ausgetauscht werden.

I know that many are getting angry now.
LORAINE is overrated.
She should rather pull in # B1.
For me DIANE is the favorite in # B4, the rest can be exchanged.