B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

Loraine: Flat line boring girl,2nd run
Bea,Elvira: Long B4 run stage and lazy girls
Diane: Lunatic useless girl with BF in permanently phone contact,2nd run
Olya,Ariela: regular girls on master bedroom,complete nonsense
Only Adelita has some credit,but its a follower

No leader or wild girl like Adri,Anita,Oksi or Salma to wake up the daily boring routine of this ghost ship,bad luck,in fact more precisely bad cast & placement by these RLC's A-holes

Still more,Jaya the wild girl that B4 needed is inside the B2 kindergarten apartement and completely useless out there(impossible to interact with these 12 years old triplets)

The "no name in the list" S-virus,still damages B1,do you believe in that,this S-virus is more present inside B1's place as a guest,than as a resident

And B3 is flat with big "sugar daddy" and his fake-B girl and Rus "the man with chained on feet" by Kylie
It is very funny,if you look at well,her body language,her eyes,she monitors almost all the time, Rus and all interactions with other girls,she makes him believe that he's totally free to do what he wants, but the result speaks,this is a big 0,like often with RLC and the COV section

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Does anyone know what the deal is with these two newbies on the 2nd floor of the big house ? so far they have been quite boring and seem to be friends I guess.

I am going to go out on a limb, but--after last night's party and the long conversations these two were having --plus the fact that Ariela (the blond) seems really cam shy and I don't

think she is ready to come out of the closet yet on cam---they probably will not be here for very long.  Olya, on the other hand, was showing some promise in relaxing -despite all the 

giggling these girls do together. 

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am going to go out on a limb, but--after last night's party and the long conversations these two were having --plus the fact that Ariela (the blond) seems really cam shy and I don't

think she is ready to come out of the closet yet on cam---they probably will not be here for very long.  Olya, on the other hand, was showing some promise in relaxing -despite all the 

giggling these girls do together. 

I agree but if I know RLC, they will leave them here and not replace until their scheduled time.  RLC will allow them to squat in this room, go to bed at 9:20 pm and not give a shit.  Why RLC keeps on with these Lesbian pairs is beyond me.

Its not strange at all,Loraine has simply an one-eyed sparrow IQ...

Aside

And it's not rude to tell that,but you have to be fair and a bit realistic,open your eyes for once,most of the girls who come to RLC, are not very smart, only their phones are, and it's already a good start,i mean for her...
not for us,obviously...  

I have in memory an example of a girl not very clever that many worship on CC, a short girl, with big feet, who was mentioned few hours ago, poor dear, she made cam-girl by pretending to type in the machine like a pretty secretaire, but the funniest part is that she was hidden behind a big bouquet of roses in a big vase,at the table sitting on a chair,deep in the living room of B2,only the far camera 1 to film her,but obviously we could still percieve what she was doing, it was fascinating of stupidity... :biggrin: