B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

2 hours ago, zzakary said:

Its not strange at all,Loraine has simply an one-eyed sparrow IQ...

Aside

And it's not rude to tell that,but you have to be fair and a bit realistic,open your eyes for once,most of the girls who come to RLC, are not very smart, only their phones are, and it's already a good start,i mean for her...
not for us,obviously...  

I have in memory an example of a girl not very clever that many worship on CC, a short girl, with big feet, who was mentioned few hours ago, poor dear, she made cam-girl by pretending to type in the machine like a pretty secretaire, but the funniest part is that she was hidden behind a big bouquet of roses in a big vase,at the table sitting on a chair,deep in the living room of B2,only the far camera 1 to film her,but obviously we could still percieve what she was doing, it was fascinating of stupidity... :biggrin:

Even more fun to see on her cam site when she was in private video chat with someone, and then on RLC we could see that she showed almost nothing, and people pay extra for the private shows, just sad. She showed a lot more for the viewers on RLC. She did a few cam shows in B4 also where she did the same thing with her hands over the keyboard pretending to type, I think it's just something they do when they are on RLC, when she does these shows at home she doesnt seem do this fake typing.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Any reason why Elvira sleeps on the couch ?  Has something happened between Elvira and Adelita ??  

nothing happened, Elvira on her period and had a "accident" in her bed. All linens are for washing

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Summer saving time is introduced in Europe (not Russia)

Russia no longer follows Daylight Savings Time.  Maybe the rest of the World should follow suit and do the same thing.  It may have had a purpose years ago but in todays society it's a fucking useless tool to follow.  It serves no further purpose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Russia no longer follows Daylight Savings Time.  Maybe the rest of the World should follow suit and do the same thing.  It may have had a purpose years ago but in todays society it's a fucking useless tool to follow.  It serves no further purpose.

in two years it ends also in Europe, every state will have to choose whether to use solar or legal time

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in two years it ends also in Europe, every state will have to choose whether to use solar or legal time

Falsch!
Das EU Parlament muss sich noch über die dann andauernde Zeit entscheiden.
"Sommer oder Winterzeit" oder die MEZ
Entschieden ist noch nichts , Absichtserklärung 2021

A majority in the EU Parliament agrees to discontinue the scheme by setting the clock back and forth every six months from 2021. The EU member states decide the way forward.

However, the decision does not mean that the case has been closed. The EU Council of Ministers must first agree on a common point of view before the final negotiations can start, a work that is not yet underway.

The EU Parliament's decision states that it should be up to the member states themselves to decide whether they want to lock in for daylight saving time or normal time (popularly called winter time). Norway has traditionally followed the time in the EU. This means that the system of setting the clock back and forth can be settled in a few years, even here at home.

- A patch on the wound with lighter evenings
Member States must notify the EU Commission of their elections by April next year so that all countries' decisions are coordinated before the scheme comes into force in 2021.

This means that you still have to set the clock the next Sunday, March 31st.

- Many have hoped that the clock position will soon end. So it is not so. A patch on the wound is that we get brighter evenings. It is good news for both A and B people, says business and "time minister" Torbjørn Røe Isaksen (H).

Suggestions appeared in poll
If the EU Commission considers it to be a problem with the transition, it will initiate a 12-month delay.

Tuesday's decision in the EU Parliament comes after the Transport Committee earlier this month said yes to the change. The committee's treatment was again a consequence of a proposal from the EU Commission last year as a result of an opinion poll among EU citizens. The survey, which took place on the Internet and where most of the answers came from German citizens, showed great support for ending the exchange every six months.

Summer time was introduced in a number of countries in Europe in 1916 to get light one hour longer in the evenings in the summer.

• Upvote 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

no understand this Loraine girl plays good with friend girl of her Blair and her man when her by self we get nothing to point out she turns away from cameras to dress and undress. Is no voyeur girl just cam show girl. hope for better expect not much. really to sad this girl maybe need find home soon not good for voyeur site. No good this girl we need better girl for room.

Il y a 12 heures, Sergio a dit :

Hi Beatrice, I hope you are forbidden to return to Barcelona

Actually I think Bea is okay. Granted she isn't the most interesting, she can be a loner at times and she has quirks but I don't find her to be that bad.

• Like 1

But that fxxking Loraine. I really don't understand how RLC can be that dumb to bring back a girl who is almost just a carbon-copy of the damned Daisy formerly of B1.

THIS GIRL THINKS SHE HAS SOME SPECIAL BODY THAT ONLY CAN BE SEEN BY SOME MEMBERS WHO MAYBE PAID FOR A SECRET MEMBERSHIP WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO VIEW THE NON-CAM TOILET.

WHY THE FXXK YOU KEEP A GIRL WHO CHANGES AWAY FROM CAMERAS PAID FOR BY YOUR VIEWERS?

Just give her a private room ffs.

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Actually I think Bea is okay. Granted she isn't the most interesting, she can be a loner at times and she has quirks but I don't find her to be that bad.

She was a (very) bad influence and always intervene to some girls. I consider her responsible that Mila and Elvira moved away from each other and they were never being together again.  I hope i will never see again her useless ass in RLC. 

• Like 1