B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

some of these girls get some seriously stupid shit tattooed on them, its funny like how white people in western countries get Japanese or Chinese words that make no sense tattooed on them.

but if they like it then all the power to them i guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

Dang she bates fast.  Need to be Johnnie on the spot to catch the action live.

She does. The last one took her less than 5 minutes and she has very nice orgasms. She would be fun to watch getting fucked by a guy. Hoping she brings a few home to fuck.

à l’instant, cupcup a dit :

some of these girls get some seriously stupid shit tattooed on them, its funny like how white people in western countries get Japanese or Chinese words that make no sense tattooed on them.

but if they like it then all the power to them i guess.

Agreed, I really don't understand the word tattoos just below the boobs thing and the barcode-like tattoo just below the back of the neck.

It is just weird.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

So Sera finally left B1 (and B4) after 126 days

Goodbye Sera, take care and have fun with Bea on your new home 😉

really thanks god 🙏 what a nightmare this girl

I wonder how many times it happened in RLC Barcelona apartments history that the girl who replaces her predecessor had to help her move out?

But this aside, since Naga isn't online yet...

On behalf of a stranger who finished his walk on this Earth, a friend whom I got to know on this forum, I will wave & say goodbye, and wishes Serafima all the best for her future in Barcelona.

saying goodbye toy story 3 GIF

I am sure @cheesehead51 will still want the best for her although obviously things didn't work out like how he hoped it would.

прощание..

• Like 4

dontgetnone,

the only thing from what i've read so far while catching up is that your stubborn ass finally went to the doctor to where they had to admit you so that pneumonia wouldn't kill you. I am sad it had to come to the admittance part but i'm happy to read where you finally did do something about it. at any rate, i'm glad they were able to get it to the point that you could come home and let the healing process finish at home.  i hope you are feeling better and here is to a speedy recovery!

P.S.  I got home yesterday somewhere around 3pm from a plumbing job in the country, had the whole house totally re-plumbed, and i got pretty much caught up with the forum then and i'm going to finish getting caught up now and so far from what i've read, you really haven't missed a thing.  the only thing from what i have read that might have been worth seeing was the Blair and Loraine show and i call it a show because that is what they all are across the board throughout RLC.  So don't worry about the not having replay feature which is a huge ripoff in the first place! It's just like the B2 orgy show that happened years ago, it was the shock value that generated more hoopla than the actual orgy.  i didn't get to see it from start to finish but i did have some kind people from CC PM me with the more so called exciting parts.  it was just one of those things where if you missed it and didn't have replay, you honestly didn't miss that much in my opinion.

Get well and back to 100%.....this forum needs you!!

Boey 😳

who is that IDIOT, that deleted my post?!? and dont come with the f***ing RULES!!! 50% of the stuff in here is insulting!! did i insult someone so nasty that «THE Special I*****DIOT» has to deleted my POST!!! u know this forum and everything around it, is all about BOOBS, PUSSY's, ANAL, This one is Ugly, this one is Hot, why u think you need to act like a moral dickhead… if you think ur a perfect person in ur perfect world, than maybe start not be in HERE… 

thank you to «THE Special I*****DIOT»

• Upvote 1