Iren, Beatrice (2019) Part #1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Acaban de eliminar debido Iren y dos invitados estaba haciendo la cocaína en el baño 

I guess it'll be a warning, tomorrow they'll be back online again. VH knows perfectly well that in 75% of the apartments or more consume drugs only that some hide better than others... This is not going to stop, you just have to see the face and the gestures of many of them...

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I guess it'll be a warning, tomorrow they'll be back online again. VH knows perfectly well that in 75% of the apartments or more consume drugs only that some hide better than others... This is not going to stop, you just have to see the face and the gestures of many of them...

I thought juliet apartment was once temporary removed because of drugs also

but that was longer than a day or two way longer 

29 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I thought juliet apartment was once temporary removed because of drugs also

but that was longer than a day or two way longer 

Normally if by "drugs" doesn't take much time (1 day probably at max) .. they just need to delete from the footage and fine the tenants

Not a surprise seeing this here knowing who is the boss here and what happened in the past 

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Normalmente, si por "drogas" no se necesita mucho tiempo (1 día, probablemente, en el máximo) .. sólo hay que eliminar de las imágenes y multa a los inquilinos

No es una sorpresa ver esto aquí sabiendo que es el jefe aquí y lo que ocurrió en el pasado 

Yes, next time you will be more careful not to do it in front of the cameras but it will be just like in the other apartments, you'll be drugged like zombies wandering around the apartment with the jaws unhinged and the eyes as dishes!! What a solution! For that, I prefer to see it with my own eyes in front of the cameras without hiding!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Yes, next time you will be more careful not to do it in front of the cameras but it will be just like in the other apartments, you'll be drugged like zombies wandering around the apartment with the jaws unhinged and the eyes as dishes!! What a solution! For that, I prefer to see it with my own eyes in front of the cameras without hiding!

Doing it on cams could bring problems to vh

It's the same issue then money paid to tenants by guests.. but with that they can always say that is to pay the tea or the rice 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Doing it on cams could bring problems to vh

It's the same issue then money paid to tenants by guests.. but with that they can always say that is to pay the tea or the rice 

Sugar, alcohol and cigarettes are allowed.
Where should the border be?

• Like 1