R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

Mara and BF who all seem to be great friends with poor sexual deprived Rosalie, should include her in one of their sexual adventures. It would great for poor little sexually deprived Rosalie to be with a real man that knows just how to please woman, because I don't think she has ever felt complete and total satisfaction before. Maracuya may find out by watching her man just how lucky she is to have real man love her the way he does, and that he is always wanting to please her as much as she wants to please him sexually. This seems to be quite uncommon these days as we see on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes i agree 

by the way, you are wrong about her because she was all this week end in R1 😁

"by the way,you are wrong about her because she was all this weekend in r1",in this case glad to be wrong😄,think she had two dates to choose for stay the weekend..this weekend or upcoming Christmas weekend...she choose this weekend.😈.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

And she has a great body ---very nice to watch--she can be very seductive in the bath also 😍

Indeed,very nice body,Think never seen her so close and detailed..and she have an nice body.

• Like 2

This is why i like Mara and her boyfriend,they just act plenty naturally,sex with them doesn't seem forced or that they try to hide as much as humanly possible,no endless nonsense hours and hours of tease in kitchen corners and stuff(cof cof),kudos for the couple.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Rosie out of the bath and applying creme to her beautiful naked body in the LR

that it is beautiful a natural woman 😉

Alana did the same thing in her room a little later in the evening

I really love this apartment for the naturalness it gives off and the strong friendly relationship that girls share, it's really good to see this

• Like 5