R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Rosalie was a startin to be Rockin Rosa and then she got scared and quit. Little girly girls are that way. I have come to expect that kind of behavior from Alana. Some day they will grow up and become women (maybe).

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes I was surprised to see her like that but sadly it only lasted a few secs.

Why can't some of you just appreciate the fact that she did masturbate without hiding--even if it was not as long as you would have liked-

Maybe next time will be longer--------------

• Like 2

Alana did you graduate from the Kamila college of tent building and hiding instead being open and honest with the voyeurs? I am starting to think you did as you have taken up just where Kamila left off. Shame on you. 3 years of that kind of behavior was plenty.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Why can't some of you just appreciate the fact that she did masturbate without hiding--even if it was not as long as you would have liked-

Maybe next time will be longer--------------

For me, that was the best thing I've seen on here all night...Because it was the least expected. Thank you Rosa ❤️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me, that was the best thing I've seen on here all night...Because it was the least expected. Thank you Rosa ❤️

I was pleasantly surprised as well, just wished that she could finish when she starts, and let go of her inhibitions, that is why she joined the project, to be more open.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I was pleasantly surprised as well, just wished that she could finish when she starts, and let go of her inhibitions, that is why she joined the project, to be more open.

Small steps Thes...If the girls show their full hand early on there's nowt else left to see...😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Small steps Thes...If the girls show their full hand early on there's nowt else left to see...😉

Naga I never ever get tired of seeing the real thing, I just get tired of showtime, or when they are just playing to the cameras. The project is called reallifecam not chatterbate.  I do however have issues with participants who hide from the cameras because that is not real life, If that was the case they would have shower curtains.  I really like all of the ANGELS and what they have brought to the Moscow Penthouse. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And that is why it should be considered a real voyeur type experience if that is what you are really looking for.   IMO

• Like 1

GOD DAMN ROSALIE! ❤️ That was unexpected! She has come a long way since she used to be a very shy guest. I have watched her as she has been opening up more and more in the bathroom since she became a tenant. And now an open bate on the couch! She is quickly becoming my favorite in R1!

💘

• Like 2