Jump to content
nicsjom

Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Trying to catch up GOT but still need a lot of episodes till the yesterday one

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot it started yesterday. There are TV shows
that end and I miss them for a while and wonder why they had to end,
sometimes seemingly before they should. However, I will truly miss the
GOT more than just a little. It has always been an excellent show and I feel 
they ended it before it's time. Although, I heard there may be a spinoff or
two in the works. Don't know if that's true, but I can hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot it started yesterday. There are TV shows
that end and I miss them for a while and wonder why they had to end,
sometimes seemingly before they should. However, I will truly miss the
GOT more than just a little. It has always been an excellent show and I feel 
they ended it before it's time. Although, I heard there may be a spinoff or
two in the works. Don't know if that's true, but I can hope.

595 days waiting for the last season 😁

They release a teaser in the March probably was that. 
To bad that in two months all will end but i also think that in the end of this season there won't survive many people looooool


I believe that most that most series ends are essentially because of audiences, problems between cast and/or directors  and lack of funds 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how to see that they are in love , they seems  to wait the clap to start a sex show

u0j1.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the show starts

0x57.jpg

yxng.jpg

h9oe.jpg

the third partner  ( red cell phone)

n9ge.jpg

dl89.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vdsq.jpg

v6b1.jpg

iz9h.jpg

4vzj.jpg

today the script little changed not sex directly

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is boring  enough to stop the screenshot

sb7u.jpg

good night

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

595 days waiting for the last season 😁

They release a teaser in the March probably was that. 
To bad that in two months all will end but i also think that in the end of this season there won't survive many people looooool


I believe that most that most series ends are essentially because of audiences, problems between cast and/or directors  and lack of funds 

 

I knew it had been a while, but I didn't realize it had been that long. Jeez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 is love in the air ? or something else ?

814t.jpg

vqm3.jpg

was sent in topic C&H realm 6

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lisa.thumb.jpg.69475a00074fc5217c737bc277e9f6f5.jpg

lisa1.thumb.jpg.1f45637d5142ac04a110796d5a174c12.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 11:54 AM, budda said:

lisa.thumb.jpg.69475a00074fc5217c737bc277e9f6f5.jpg

lisa1.thumb.jpg.1f45637d5142ac04a110796d5a174c12.jpg

 

Lisa and her charming pussy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 5:54 AM, budda said:

lisa.thumb.jpg.69475a00074fc5217c737bc277e9f6f5.jpg

@Mrs.Kitty, you sure do have a very pretty kitty and I don't just mean
the four-legged kitty. 😉😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lisa.thumb.jpg.caedff94cae6a2004f740327085fc3f4.jpg

lisa1.thumb.jpg.0649f822e02db7aa327a86ea94f410be.jpg

lisa2.thumb.jpg.26254c833bf006373811267201499d2e.jpg

lisa3.thumb.jpg.15c2cb75ae7c33b4eef352d3c445e665.jpg

lisa4.thumb.jpg.04aad88f692829aa4c6c2f2d9bfb2bc5.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, budda said:

 

lisa2.thumb.jpg.26254c833bf006373811267201499d2e.jpg

Grant, you lucky boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...