Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Then Leora can bring one of her friends so the dark cloud can have 2 women

He can't satisfy the one he has now, let alone another one. 🙀😹

• Like 4

Well look what's up from its hibernation and while the site was down our Princess went old school in the bedroom and gave a outstanding bathing session, and yes old school where she danced and walked around totally nude afterwards but the surprising moment is that Eva actually stayed away throughout the most important part of it

On 4/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, esanders9863 said:

Welcome back, and I like to wish you continuing good health

Thank-you, it means a lot to me. I love reading and chatting to you guys and gals.

• Like 3

On 4/7/2019 at 2:09 AM, jimbo4 said:

I think the next craze could possibly be a keep fit set-up in the GR or balcony, possibility of an exercise mat and some weigh equipment.....great idea, as long as The Little One does it regularly and in a state of nudity or near nudity....I challenge her to keep me interested enough to rethink my decision of unsubscribing from RLC ......She used to like a challenge.:biggrin: ..,But then, she used to like a lot of things.::)

I can now see the need Jimbo4 for a camera on the balcony. Not much use to us if Paul and Leora are working out on the balcony and we can see it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I can now see the need Jimbo4 for a camera on the balcony. Not much use to us if Paul and Leora are working out on the balcony and we can see it.

Could be advantageous if she were to do it in the GR, but a disadvantage if she has to cosset him all the time he is doing it.

More reason for him to stay in the apartment and not go out, although he did go for a bike ride this afternoon.😸

• Like 1

Solange diese Kreatur lebt wird er nie wieder was Arbeiten RLC muß sich was Einfallen lassen sonst Verlieren sie alle Stammkunden die schon Jahrelang dabei sind oder wollt ihr das dann macht so weiter 45 Euro sind eine Menge Geld im Monat nur um den Faulen Nasenbohrer zu sehen.

• Like 2