Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Fuck me cobber !! You went into hospital to get yourself fixed, and the bastards have sent you home incontinent......😹😹😹😹😹

Damn it, I wondered why the nurses put a nappy on me!

• Like 3

It's 12:30, the pain woke me up and couldn't think anything better yo take the pain away then watching Leora. Damn it she's out and about.

• Like 1

Aussie, she is back now !  I'm sure it is to help make the pain subside that she has not found the need to improve on her attire. 

Other than wear what her gene pool has so gloriously has provided for her !!!!       😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Strewth esanders9863....Even Sicknote Aussie is faster of the mark than you today, and he's got intravenous drips hanging out of him, a nurse wearing stockings and suspenders looking after him, and he was using a bedpan at the time...You have got to liven your act up mate. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jimbo, go easy on esander9863, he's at least 5 hours behind us, and Aussie should be up to speed he's at least 8 hours in front of us

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Looking at Leora's pussy is the best therapy for any ailment in the world!!! I don't think there is a more beautiful pussy anywhere in the world!!!! 

You can't argue with that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, go easy on esander9863, he's at least 5 hours behind us, and Aussie should be up to speed he's at least 8 hours in front of us

Erm !! 🤔