Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Εγώ δεν το πάρει, οι επισκέπτες που ήταν στο σπίτι με Μάσα «αδελφή» είναι Σικελίας τουρίστες!; Τότε γιατί δεν Μάσα «αδελφή» φαίνεται να είναι σε μια relantioship με την μελαχροινός!; Σύγχυση.

Yes, but the two brunette boys play a role in this circus?

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't get it,the guests that were in house with Masha "sister" are Sicilian tourists!?Then why does Masha "sister" seems to be in an relantioship with the brunet!?Confused.

Maybe Masha's sister lives on Sicili now or that one girl is just a vacation lover 😉 

1 hour ago, Dutchy69 said:

Maybe Masha's sister lives on Sicili now or that one girl is just a vacation lover 😉 

Now we just need to see all those events progressing in cams for us to watch..of course for that to happen Masha or Masha "sister" need their own homie in rlc.With the arrival of S&D we could say goodbye to any sexy things between Masha,sister and the others.S&D will arrive and that charge of livingroom😣.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now we just need to see all those events progressing in cams for us to watch..of course for that to happen Masha or Masha "sister" need their own homie in rlc.With the arrival of S&D we could say goodbye to any sexy things between Masha,sister and the others.S&D will arrive and that charge of livingroom😣.

I agree, it would be far better if they got their own place one RLC or at least let them stay for a few months at's Masha's . Your right with S&D back it wil be not as fun to watch I also would rather see Masha share that place with her "sister" .

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

I agree, it would be far better if they got their own place one RLC or at least let them stay for a few months at's Masha's . Your right with S&D back it wil be not as fun to watch I also would rather see Masha share that place with her "sister" .

Indeed,just one day,night with Masha,sister and the others was more fun to watch than the last months in the house.Lets hope that or S&D move out or that Masha does it.

• Like 1

I see the S&D haters are out in full force today. I watch the apartment while S&D were gone didn't see anything worth watching, A bunch of girls sitting around talking or smoking. The most we saw was a quick kiss in the lips. This sounds a lot like R1, R2 and B1 to me got bored of them along time ago. What we don't need is another apartment with all females who lay around and masturbate for the cameras. That isn't real its all staged for money.

S&D are a real couple who I enjoy watching. They make love and interact with each other. I believe they thinking of leaving RLC. It will ne a sad day for RLC because other than Nelly and Bogdan everything is fake.

The old  saying is be care what you wish for you might get it.

5 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I see the S&D haters are out in full force today. I watch the apartment while S&D were gone didn't see anything worth watching, A bunch of girls sitting around talking or smoking. The most we saw was a quick kiss in the lips. This sounds a lot like R1, R2 and B1 to me got bored of them along time ago. What we don't need is another apartment with all females who lay around and masturbate for the cameras. That isn't real its all staged for money.

S&D are a real couple who I enjoy watching. They make love and interact with each other. I believe they thinking of leaving RLC. It will ne a sad day for RLC because other than Nelly and Bogdan everything is fake.

The old  saying is be care what you wish for you might get it.

Not an hater of S&D,agree with you that Masha p,sister and girlfriends was most show for cams,but was fun to watch.What isn't fun to watch it's when M&S&D are in the house..the couple in livingroom,Masha in bedroom,they barely talk or do anything togheter.Think all three residents are very important in rlc,Probrbay the solution will be D&S to stay alone in house and Masha move out or vice versa.We don't have many(per contrary)residents like this three.