Vanesa & Zac

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, happyboy said:

ok, je ne parle pas francais

did Zac leave?

He's been away for a bit. There have been a bunch of guests in the past weeks, and they also used to fight a lot.

It's difficult to know what's happening in camarads' realms as nobody from there ever provides any sort of update. Maya (from Maya & Victor) once left for 2 or 3 months and came back out of the blue.

• 2 months later...

il semblerait que des fantomes existe cet appartement en est un exemple

et puis qu'elle femme se maquille tout les soirs en pleine nuit au point meme de maquiller un bouton sur la cuisse en pleine nuit c'est etrange

prostituee ? je sais pas mais si c'est le cas il faut vraiment avoir faim de sexe

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, vanillajohn said:

He's been away for a bit. There have been a bunch of guests in the past weeks, and they also used to fight a lot.

It's difficult to know what's happening in camarads' realms as nobody from there ever provides any sort of update. Maya (from Maya & Victor) once left for 2 or 3 months and came back out of the blue.

I just looked at the Apartment list.  Seems they are off the list.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I just looked at the Apartment list.  Seems they are off the list.

I'm not very surprised at all. They haven't been very visible nor active for awhile and had a relatively big gathering that looked like some of these farewell parties yesterday or the day before.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...