B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks but you're missing the point.  I don't want to watch their stupid party.  They are all the same and NOT in a good way.  

sorry for you.. 😉 RLC is only this kind of parties and shows... 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But the chance that they go a little further is when they are affected. We have seen this a few times before

I know and if I can't find some nice drunks digging through garbage cans or other interesting things like then I may have to watch a little of the party.  Maybe Kylie will let the B2 girls see Rus's dick again or maybe Rus will grab the twins asses again when Kylie has her back turned.  Might even have a nice cat fight between Gina and Kylie if Kylie gets too friendly with Gina's twins.  There is always the chance of something exciting like that happening at these parties. If not there is always charades, twister, cards, see who can puke the farthest., etc  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know and if I can't find some nice drunks digging through garbage cans or other interesting things like then I may have to watch a little of the party.  Maybe Kylie will let the B2 girls see Rus's dick again or maybe Rus will grab the twins asses again when Kylie has her back turned.  Might even have a nice cat fight between Gina and Kylie if Kylie gets too friendly with Gina's twins.  There is always the chance of something exciting like that happening at these parties. If not there is always charades, twister, cards, see who can puke the farthest., etc  

I can tell you are feeling better 😏

Here's a nice scenario for RLC:   Mike and Blair catch Kylie giving a BJ to RUs ,,,,,,They ask if they can watch............Then Blair starts doing same thing to Mike...........And they swap partners to see who tastes better..............Then all 4 fuck stil swapping ..............2 Big  Orgasms and everybody's happy and have a dring together..............

MY GOD I SHOULD WORK FOR RLC !!

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Here's a nice scenario for RLC:   Mike and Blair catch Kylie giving a BJ to RUs ,,,,,,They ask if they can watch............Then Blair starts doing same thing to Mike...........And they swap partners to see who tastes better..............Then all 4 fuck stil swapping ..............2 Big  Orgasms and everybody's happy and have a dring together..............

MY GOD I SHOULD WORK FOR RLC !!

It's good you have dreams 😉

• Upvote 1