B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

the fishing hook has been launched, let's see how many people bait

There are 3 three somes going on in B4 right now.  I can't watch all 3 so something will have to wait till later tonight and replay.  They are all just shows but I will take the hook just like most all of you gents.  

This is my first time checking out this apartment but can someone explain to me why is this guy there, is it his apartment or does this guy have a lot of money or is that his girlfriend dancing, because I really don't understand what his presence being there is supposed to do by motivating me to stay here because it's having the opposite effect

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is my first time checking out this apartment but can someone explain to me why is this guy there, is it his apartment or does this guy have a lot of money or is that his girlfriend dancing, because I really don't understand what his presence being there is supposed to do by motivating me to stay here because it's having the opposite effect

blair and mike are from the couples on vacation apartment.

Edited by mikeusa
added apartment

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Get used to it