B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've made my decision.  All 3 shows will have to wait for replay later.  Ginger and Kelly are in bed together.  I've got to check them out

Well one of those "shows" has moved to the kitchen table courtesy of Pam :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Get used to it

I put it this way if I go to a strip club I'm not there to watch other guys having fun with strippers but my goal is to be with them( the strippers) having my own fun with them, but if there's a group of girls together doing things I am there but once again I don't care if it's her boyfriend or husband in this apartment or from any apartment I would never hang around and watch that because it does nothing for me to see it

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I put it this way if I go to a strip club I'm not there to watch other guys having fun with strippers but my goal is to be with them( the strippers) having my own fun with them, but if there's a group of girls together doing things I am there but once again I don't care if it's her boyfriend or husband in this apartment or from any apartment I would never hang around and watch that because it does nothing for me to see it

You and I are on exactly the same page! :cool:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty sure Mike is thinking like us tonight...he's not into this BS.  Blair trying to convince him on the balcony.

The seduction of Mike has failed, he said to Blair I am not into these damn games. Lets get real or lets go home, I cant say I blame him either, I am sure he is tired of all damn teasing shit.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is my first time checking out this apartment but can someone explain to me why is this guy there, is it his apartment or does this guy have a lot of money or is that his girlfriend dancing, because I really don't understand what his presence being there is supposed to do by motivating me to stay here because it's having the opposite effect

The guy is girl boyfriend,they will do the usual "rlc threesome tease",that means..he will play and tease with girlfriend in front of the other girl..then the two girls will leave to maybe take a shower together fallowed by an massage..Meanwile the dude will stay alone watching tv or phone..then to end night..the couple will return their house and then have sex.Youre welcome.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is my first time checking out this apartment but can someone explain to me why is this guy there, is it his apartment or does this guy have a lot of money or is that his girlfriend dancing, because I really don't understand what his presence being there is supposed to do by motivating me to stay here because it's having the opposite effect

Because he is Blairs bf, his name is Mike and they live in the b3 apartment but are visiting Loraine in b4 🙂

• Like 1