B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Just now, maxfactor said:

As I have said before, the performers show up in the summer...we will se what we get then.

You mean there are no girls wanting to be part of the project except in the summer months?  I find that a little difficult to believe but I'm no expert on the subject. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You mean there are no girls wanting to be part of the project except in the summer months?  I find that a little difficult to believe but I'm no expert on the subject. 

Barcelona weather, while milder than the Ukraine, is no better than North/South Carolina in the winter.  These apartments are cold as we have seen.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I could be wrong but with as much time as Kelly is spending on the phone with her boyfriend I have a feeling we will be seeing him in B1 fairly soon or else she will be making a trip.  She is talking to him minimum 4-5 hours a day every single day.  With that much talking day and night this must be a serious thing.  I think they are making some plans.   If it's going to happen I hope she goes to him instead of the other way around.  B1 is working very well and I'd hate to see anything change that.  I'm not saying it would but it could.  Girls react differently to different situations and we just don't know how Angelina and Ginger would handle something like this. 

You're right, any guy that spends that much time on the phone needs to have dick and balls cutoff and a pussy installed!!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're right, any guy that spends that much time on the phone needs to have dick and balls cutoff and a pussy installed!!

I spend a lot of time on the phone when I'm at work so don't be looking do do any surgery on mine.  There isn't even enough left of it to waste time on.😣