B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Someone has got to notify these devout Catholic girls of the Notre Dame disaster :dodgy:

I'll be stupid, but I have tears in my eyes when I see the images from Paris

• Like 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Phone - angel home

I have to say there was no kissing, no nipple sucking and no pussy touching but I really enjoyed watching Kelly and Ginger a few minutes age.  That is what the voyeur in me likes.  It was unexpected, the lighting was perfect, Kelly kept the view unblocked and Ginger was obviously very happy.  She's going to have to have a powerful bate soon because Angelina came home and they quit.  Did you notice neither of them touched their phones the entire time they were together?  It may be a while but I believe this will happen again. 

I'm starting to think it's not just Kelly's BF that is causing issues.

It seems that any time Angel comes home, everything stops.

It was the same thing the night Kelly was using the dildo on Ginger.  As soon as Angel showed up it stopped.

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have to say there was no kissing, no nipple sucking and no pussy touching but I really enjoyed watching Kelly and Ginger a few minutes age.  That is what the voyeur in me likes.  It was unexpected, the lighting was perfect, Kelly kept the view unblocked and Ginger was obviously very happy.  She's going to have to have a powerful bate soon because Angelina came home and they quit.  Did you notice neither of them touched their phones the entire time they were together?  It may be a while but I believe this will happen again. 

Yes, it was really cozy 😉