B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

I've been gone almost an hour and the only post is Noldus letting us know Amalia is topless on her bed?   Must have been an exciting hour.  I see Ginger is also topless on her bed with the door closed.  Usually when she's in bed alone with the door closed she's bating but not now.  She must be saving herself for when Kelly gets back.  Which reminds me where is Kelly?  If she just went shopping she must be buying out all the stores.

"She must be saving herself for when Kelly gets back."

For what?  They don't seem to need each other or anyone else to simply lay there with their hands between their legs and masturbate. :dodgy:

As for Angel...if she is gone...I say hallelujah.  One down about a dozen to go.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Glad that's settled.   :biggrin: 

Hey it was no big deal.  We are both Lone Star boys.  Gentlemen till the end.  Loyal comrades.  Kindred spirits. 

And if you believe all that horse dung then I have a bridge in the desert I'll sell ya cheap.😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey it was no big deal.  We are both Lone Star boys.  Gentlemen till the end.  Loyal comrades.  Kindred spirits. 

And if you believe all that horse dung then I have a bridge in the desert I'll sell ya cheap.😉

i got your back!

• Like 1