Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

56 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Come on the insiders, what's happening?

My thoughts, upgrading cams to end buffering problem. Leora's marathon activity in the bedroom was a test to see how many people log on to a pay area. 

Cameras may be added, based on down time. Hopefully this will stop the black outs.

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

My thoughts, upgrading cams to end buffering problem. Leora's marathon activity in the bedroom was a test to see how many people log on to a pay area. 

Cameras may be added, based on down time. Hopefully this will stop the black outs.

Do they have to enter the apartment to upgrade the cameras? She was still asleep when they initially went down. Presumably if entry is required then she makes herself scarce by leaving the apartment..... Having speculated on the reasons, it wouldn't be the first time that we notice no difference, conversely there could be a total upgrade of everything.  :dodgy:

It is clear that even a 3some by the Barcelona girls could not upstage The Goddess as she holds the Top Cam of the day despite not being at peak viewing time. They are merely trying to give others a chance ... I hope. That or they have finally decided to pay for a more luxurious apartment to fit in with her status.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My only other thought is if something has happened to Eva or Paul or a relative but then I don't know what happened before it went offline.

She was asleep on the couch when it terminated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1